Movies you've seen recently... (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Black&White. said:
I saw the aviator.
I want those hours back. The movie seems to be toooo long. It get me stressed
That was a rubbish movie.

I don't need all-action, all-explosions to keep me interested in a movie... but it really had nothing that kept me watching :(

I watched Reservoir Dogs again :tup:

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
gray said:
That was a rubbish movie.

I don't need all-action, all-explosions to keep me interested in a movie... but it really had nothing that kept me watching :(

I watched Reservoir Dogs again :tup:
you recommend it?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Well it really depends on your style of movies. I happen to be a Tarantino fan, and I'm a sucker for anything with a good script. I don't think you'll regret checking it out though.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Byrone said:
Fun with Dick & Jane,topnotch:D got to me as i know how it feels to be declared bankrupt.:depressed
I didn't like the movie as a whole all that much, but I liked the scene where they're wearing those black scuba-diving-costume-looking things and using those voice manipulators :)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
gray said:
I didn't like the movie as a whole all that much, but I liked the scene where they're wearing those black scuba-diving-costume-looking things and using those voice manipulators :)

Yeah that was a classic scene,btw where could i get one of those gadgets? id like to scare the crap outta my sister:D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Saw "Superman Returns". Good stuff, but Christopher Reeve is still the man.

Going to see "Pirates of the Carribean" tomorrow, because Johnny Depp is the best damn actor in the world, hands down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)