Movies you've seen recently... (114 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I saw An Inconvenient Truth last night. Al Gore on global warming. Some might call it a horror movie, but it was nicely done -- even if you know what you're getting going in.

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
I just saw "Lucky nr Slevin" with Josh Hartnett, Lucy Liu, Morgan Freeman, Sir:D Ben Kingsley and Bruce Willis.

Great cast and they sure do deliver. I loved this film. Sure I saw the ending coming but it didn't matter.

The first hour is the best, it's filled with story, audacious scenes, comedy, and a very charming Lucy Liu.

Also, a shit load of volence combined with a grand romantic story.

I would say it's the ultimate date movie, you get your fix, she get's hers.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Zé Tahir said:
Jalla Jalla- Funniest movie ever, what makes it even nicer is that I can relate to it somewhat

special thanx goes to Jeeks for recommending it :thumbs:
Kopps is another good movie by Fares but not as good as Jalla Jalla and then you have Zozo but that one is not a funny movie at all. But all three movies are good.

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
Jeeks said:
Kopps is another good movie by Fares but not as good as Jalla Jalla and then you have Zozo but that one is not a funny movie at all. But all three movies are good.
I like Kopps better. It's all comedy without the moral of the story imposing too much like in Jalla Jalla!

Jalla is very good too but Kopps is pure genius.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Stickyicky said:
I like Kopps better. It's all comedy without the moral of the story imposing too much like in Jalla Jalla!

Jalla is very good too but Kopps is pure genius.
I am sure Ze Tahir will agree with me that Jalla Jalla is funnier because we can connect to it more as we are both "invandrare".

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Jag har varit i Sverige i mindre än tre år, jag vet om jag räknas som en svensk, även om jag har inte alls invadrarkompisar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)