Movies you've seen recently... (89 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Darjeeling Limited
Strange but entertaining in a weird way. Great soundtrack, good color and a Bill Murray cameo. What more could you ask for?

Probably my 3rd favorite Wes Anderson flick behind Rushmore and Life Aquatic. I can't stand the Royal Tenanfools.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's weird because many Anderson fans say the same thing, I think that Royal Tennebaums was really good as well.

Have you seen The Squid and the Whale?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's weird because many Anderson fans say the same thing, I think that Royal Tennebaums was really good as well.

Have you seen The Squid and the Whale?

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Does anyone have an idea about how long it will take the Dark Knight to be available on torrents?Im talking about the good quality here.The cinema print is available in the markets here,but its horrible.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Does anyone have an idea about how long it will take the Dark Knight to be available on torrents?Im talking about the good quality here.The cinema print is available in the markets here,but its horrible.
2,3 months probably.

BTW, it's down to 9.4 on imdb. :weee:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
2,3 months probably.

BTW, it's down to 9.4 on imdb. :weee:
no way it will take that long. i remember spider-man 3 was out on bootleg b4 it even hit theaters. give it 1 month max you guys. i'm pretty sure if you scour the torrent sites right now and hit up soul seek you might find one

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

no way it will take that long. i remember spider-man 3 was out on bootleg b4 it even hit theaters. give it 1 month max you guys. i'm pretty sure if you scour the torrent sites right now and hit up soul seek you might find one
I meant the DVD will be out in about so. And the best quality rips are out when a retail DVD is out. Those pre-release are not of high quality.

Oh and I watched Clerks, that's some funny shit. I laughed my ass of quite a few times while watching. That chick that slept with 3 guys but sucked 36 dicks. :dielaugh:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I meant the DVD will be out in about so. And the best quality rips are out when a retail DVD is out. Those pre-release are not of high quality.

Oh and I watched Clerks, that's some funny shit. I laughed my ass of quite a few times while watching. That chick that slept with 3 guys but sucked 36 dicks. :dielaugh:
37 :howler:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)