Movies you've seen recently... (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Batman.

I don't care how well Ledger did or how good the new Batman will be, there can be only one Joker.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
εℓvίn;1611187 said:
Well seeing your major man-crush on Hugh Grant, I'm not surprised that you'd want to screw us, buttyboi :D
:dielaugh:

εℓvίn;1611192 said:
Do you guys get this thing in your head, the whole time while watching a movie you think about what you're gonna write in the movie thread later? :D
Thank god i'm not the only one :D

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Batman Forever.

Ive always thought Val Kilmer made a decent Batman,but overall ive never like the movie a lot.It has some good acting though.Tommy Lee Jones was good,Nicole Kidman looks stunning(which is all that matters:D)..and Jim Carrey did a neat job.Chris o Donell can go and jump off a cliff for all i care.

I think Jim would have done a decent job as the new Joker.He has that psychoish comic element attached to him.His usual comic roles are very loud,but tone that down,give him a darker edge..and i have a feeling that he would have aced the role.He was good as The Riddler in terms of pure acting,but the character itself could have been much better.I think The Riddler's character is extremley strong,and if executed well,it would only be second to The Joker's character.Im hoping that Chris Nolan makes a 3rd Batman and adds a much darker Riddler character to it.That would be amazing.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Vlakto never existed.
Vlatko is just a pigment of your immagination

its sad when you know a person will die a virgin.
Elvin is trying his hardest, its not nice to call him sad you know

thats very profound elvin, someone ping your leotard at ballet practice today?
:lol:

εℓvίn;1611187 said:
Well seeing your major man-crush on Hugh Grant, I'm not surprised that you'd want to screw us, buttyboi :D
batty boy not buttiboi :D

Have you ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight?:eyebrows:
Once, not a very good idea though :p

Yesterday saw Jumper and Meet the Spartans, both quite good, didn't really pay attention to Jumper, but understood the film

rvi

l'amour toujours
Apr 5, 2007
Saw Tombstone last night. I loved Val Kilmer's performance and his interpretation of Doc Holiday,usually not a fan of Western's but this one was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)