Movies you've seen recently... (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #562
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

Saw "The Ring" last night. Pretty good actually though I didn't personally find it particularly frightening or easily understandable. An alright film though. Will watch Freddy vs Jason on Friday :extatic::D
    Good Japan version or hopeless American?

Yeah I cant wait for Freddie vs Jason :rolleyes::D

I will not watch it for sure, I will die watching it :scared:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    It could use some realism though, coulnd't it? Some quiet English country side village with a murder rate higher than New York? :scared:

Plus I find the series a bit dull and amateurisitic, compared to the GREAT Inspector Morse :strong:

OP
    vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #567
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    It could use some realism though, coulnd't it? Some quiet English country side village with a murder rate higher than New York? :scared:

Plus I find the series a bit dull and amateurisitic, compared to the GREAT Inspector Morse :strong:
    :LOL:
    Agree, I was always wondering: How many people live there? They must be :scared:
    But I like Burnaby very much, and his specific kind of humour and also those stories.

Morse? :yawn: me ;)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
    How do you like guys Agatha Chrisitie's there?
    I love her book, I'm a collector, but I dislike those movies so much, they :yawn: me like hell.
    Agatha Chrisitie I'm not familiar with ... :undecide:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

she gets at least a 9,5 in my books. Or were you rating the film ;)

Saw "The Ring" last night. Pretty good actually though I didn't personally find it particularly frightening or easily understandable. An alright film though. Will watch Freddy vs Jason on Friday :extatic::D
    Yeeeaahh! the old killers are back!!

I loved Jason when i was a kid!!. He sacres me a lot!! and i always asked to myslef "who is stronger, freedy or jason??".

jaja now ill be able to see it.

Hey do a favor please, after you see the movie,,give the review,, because you know,,,to tell you the truth, this movie smell like teen spirit. :D

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

How do you like guys Agatha Chrisitie's there?
    I love her book, I'm a collector, but I dislike those movies so much, they :yawn: me like hell.
    I am Agatha addicted, I have over 40 of her books and I've read them all a couple of times each . The series with David Suchet are pretty good, but not very inovative, but the actor is perfect in the role :). I saw a couple of movies too, like Death on the Nile , but the best seemed to be The Murder in the Orient Express, with a bunch of great actors as Michael York or Ingrid Bergman. Which of her books you like the most ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)