Movies you've seen recently... (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++

Am I the ónly one who is not enjoying technique films where everything is about good looking girls, cool guys, hevy cars and huge weapons. It was a long time since I enjoyed an action movie. I do not enjoy movies in general, it is only comedys for me.
I hate those kind of mvies too:groan:

specially that Vin diesel idiot. All the girls can say that he looks good, but ok, he is still an idiot.

I never saw xxx, and i never will.

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
Fiday I've seen 'What a girl wants' with Amanda Bynes, Colin Firth and Kelly Preston (not very famous actors), but the movie was rather good! Anyone else who has seen it?

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
It's not a new one but every time I watch it, it's like the first time. " Training Day" that got Denzel Washington the best lead actor Oscar for the role of Alonzo.........It just amazing how REAL it is.

"To protect the sheep you've go to kill the wolf. And to hunt the wolf you need to be a wolf," Alonzo Harris

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by €lke ] ++
Fiday I've seen 'What a girl wants' with Amanda Bynes, Colin Firth and Kelly Preston (not very famous actors), but the movie was rather good! Anyone else who has seen it?
No, but I want to see it asap. I liked the advertising.

OP
vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #547
    ++ [ originally posted by cynical ] ++
    It's not a new one but every time I watch it, it's like the first time. " Training Day" that got Denzel Washington the best lead actor Oscar for the role of Alonzo.........It just amazing how REAL it is.

"To protect the sheep you've go to kill the wolf. And to hunt the wolf you need to be a wolf," Alonzo Harris
    Very good movie, very real, and that quote added by you: VERY true :sigh:

OP
    vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #548
    But today I saw some movie, I was dying at laugh, lying on the floor, watching scene with duck and bread.
    The movie was: About a boy.
    Oh, I didnt laugh so hard lately, like watching this movie :D:D
    Hugh Grant amazing as always!

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by cynical ] ++

Denzel Washington is the most overrated actor ever. I haven't seen this movie though.

I saw South park - The Movie the other day. And I laughed just as hard as I did the first time I saw it. I think it is the funniest movie ever.

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
    But today I saw some movie, I was dying at laugh, lying on the floor, watching scene with duck and bread.
    The movie was: About a boy.
    Oh, I didnt laugh so hard lately, like watching this movie :D:D
    Hugh Grant amazing as always!
    Really?? I have to check it out then :)

OP
    vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #552
    Definitely yes :)

BUT

DONT go to see Termiantor 3!
    What a waste of time! :fero:
    I saw it today and I was sooo disappointed. Nothing remain of old good movies about Terminator :(

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

DONT go to see Termiantor 3!
    What a waste of time! :fero:
    I saw it today and I was sooo disappointed. Nothing remain of old good movies about Terminator :(
    yeah, my cousin also thought it was a bad movie. I think they are just after the money when they did that.

OP
    vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #554
    Exactly, I loved first two parts, they are legends, but this last one :yuck:
    I bet there will be 4th part, the end of the movie was almost like: go to cinemas for the next part.

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
    Rest assured there'll be a 4th! Hopefully this time, the scenarist will ponder the problem of Schwarzie's entrance and think of somewhere else than an American bar for him to get into the story! Three times is a somewhat repetitive! :rolleyes:

Last week, I've seen 'Basic', 'Pirates of the Carabbean' as well as 'Cidade de Deus' (City of God).

'Basic' had an interesting storyline and topnotch actors (loved Samuel L. Jackson). But the end was a bit long and that little game of manipulation was a bit too far-fetched! 7.5/10

'Pirates...', I've been dissapointed in! Too long, the bad guy sucks real bad, the charachters are too clichés even though that's perhaps wanted and Johnny Depp is really trying too hard to look like a Disney-type perso. But I can't deny I love pirates stories (always have) and if you like adventure, you'll be enjoying yourself. Btw, Keira Knightley is :flirt: mamma mia!!!! 7/10

'Cidade de Deus', beautiful ! 9/10

Ciao.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
    I strongly recommend Hallmark movies :D
    Oh please be serious!:groan:

Those movies are to learn how to drink tea with old guys in the afternoon. and how to teach you daughter to not kiss a boy.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Stephañho! ] ++
    Btw, Keira Knightley is :flirt: mamma mia!!!! 7/10
    she gets at least a 9,5 in my books. Or were you rating the film ;)

Saw "The Ring" last night. Pretty good actually though I didn't personally find it particularly frightening or easily understandable. An alright film though. Will watch Freddy vs Jason on Friday :extatic::D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)