Movies you've seen recently... (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Hey, if I talk to you and Tommy, assuming none of you can act, and I happen to think Thomas' natural style is closer to my idea of James Bond than yours, how can you blame me? ;)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
No, it does have to do with the actor but not with his ability to act. I've seen Brosnan in other movies and on the whole I don't rate him very high but I still think he makes a good Bond.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
As do I ;)

But some movies aren't for dissection, some movies aren't meant to be ingenious, Will Smith more often than not is pure entertainment value ;)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
No, it does have to do with the actor but not with his ability to act. I've seen Brosnan in other movies and on the whole I don't rate him very high but I still think he makes a good Bond.
Meaning that it doesn't take a very good actor to fill a silly role like James Bond ;)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
Meaning that it doesn't take a very good actor to fill a silly role like James Bond ;)
No, that's not what it means. It means Pierce Brosnan is perfect for the part, however lots and lots of people are not. Has nothing to do with the quality of the movie. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)