Movies you've seen recently... (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Byrone said:
He's grumpy coz he could'nt sleep for 2 days after watching it.:p
actually i thought it would be more "scary". the only utterly disgusting scene was when that guys tries to stand up when his heels were cut. other than that i found the movie to be, like every modern "horror", utterly ridiculos. lack of story and some good old cliches made it as bad as it can be.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
vlatko said:
actually i thought it would be more gross. the only utterly disgusting scene was when that guys tries to stand up when his heels were cut. other than that i found the movie to be, like every modern "horror", to be utterly ridiculos. lack of story and some good old cliches made it as bad as it can be.
Although the first 20 mins of the movie was good! Im sure we agree on that one.:D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
vlatko said:
:D really good. i was like; fuck! why ain't it like that in eastern europe for real!

Yeah but as u said that story line was shite.If anybody expected me to leave my passport at a front counter id be outta there faster than Ronaldo on a bigmac!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Byrone said:
Yeah but as u said that story line was shite.If anybody expected me to leave my passport at a front counter id be outta there faster than Ronaldo on a bigmac!
i was more pissed with the completelly obvious cliches. things like the eastern europe is a god forsaken land, where there is no asphalt, and a golf 2 is a state of the art car. and of course, young americans are all handsome and chicks in eastern europe are the best pussies in the world who just wanna f*ck those young americans, cause naturally all men in eastern europe are big, bold and with no teeth. and to top it off the young american manages to save his own skin, and disregards all the horror he has seen, just to go save that damsil in distress with a completely burnt face, who's gonna die anyway in a matter of hours.

good god! what a movie!

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
vlatko said:
i was more pissed with the completelly obvious cliches. things like the eastern europe is a god forsaken land, where there is no asphalt, and a golf 2 is a state of the art car. and of course, young americans are all handsome and chicks in eastern europe are the best pussies in the world who just wanna f*ck those young americans, cause naturally all men in eastern europe are big, bold and with no teeth. and to top it off the young american manages to save his own skin, and disregards all the horror he has seen, just to go save that damsil in distress with a completely burnt face, who's gonna die anyway in a matter of hours.

good god! what a movie!

:lol: I know what u mean! In movies that involve africa,the woman are all black & hideous & wild animals roam around like they are the dominnat species.

I must admit that i was pissed off to see that Oli character die so early in the movie,he was quite funny.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Byrone said:
:lol: I know what u mean! In movies that involve africa,the woman are all black & hideous & wild animals roam around like they are the dominnat species.

I must admit that i was pissed off to see that Oli character die so early in the movie,he was quite funny.
of course my horse. :D that guy was the only bright spot of the movie. oh man what a shite movie.

laffayette

Jul 11, 2006
vlatko said:
i hate remakes. :yuck:
Yeah. The remake of the The Omen has debuted to so-so reviews. not sure what kind of movie it wants to be. The director (or whoever makes these decisions) gave in to the temptation to deliver a few of the stupid-shock-scares that are the main element of so many crappy ’scary’ movies today. You know what I’m talking about - the slightly creepy setup, you think something bad is going to happen, then it seems like it’s not, and then AAH! One second of a scary face and a sudden big noise that makes you jump. And then, oops, Julie Stiles was just having a bad dream.

:disagree:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
just got in from watching superman. its a great movie i enjoyed it alot.

as for the guys who were asking about pirates of the carriebian its a wonderful movie its worth watching def.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Bisco said:
just got in from watching superman. its a great movie i enjoyed it alot.

as for the guys who were asking about pirates of the carriebian its a wonderful movie its worth watching def.
i liked superman it was really good. but POC i thought was shi-te the first was good but this one went on for ages and had no final product but a pointless cliffhanger. crap in my view

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Gill_juve said:
i liked superman it was really good. but POC i thought was shi-te the first was good but this one went on for ages and had no final product but a pointless cliffhanger. crap in my view

i agree i did'nt like the ending, i guess part 3 wil def carry on from there.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

just saw lucky number slevin. enjoyed it quite much. great performance by kingsley. liked the story, the acting, just about everything. i recommend it to everyone.

oh and lucy liu was just so damn cute in the movie. don't like her much usually but in this role she was just adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)