Movie Subtitles (1 Viewer)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

ok, the thing is that i downloaded a japanese movie which comes with 5 subtitles (english, dutch, german, french, portugese). now the problem is that when i play the movie the subtitles dont appear.

the movie is in a AVI format. while the subtitles are in another folder with SRT format.

how do you guys think, i could get the subtitle in the movie?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Ramin

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3

elnur, those 5 subtitles were attached to the movie folder when i got it. and i only what the ENGLISH subtitle (dont care about the others). i just want to know how to include them to the movie itself.

not interested in the azerbaijani subtitles :D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

elnur, those 5 subtitles were attached to the movie folder when i got it. and i only what the ENGLISH subtitle (dont care about the others). i just want to know how to include them to the movie itself.

not interested in the azerbaijani subtitles :D
    Sorry bro, I don't know :)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

ok, the thing is that i downloaded a japanese movie which comes with 5 subtitles (english, dutch, german, french, portugese). now the problem is that when i play the movie the subtitles dont appear.

the movie is in a AVI format. while the subtitles are in another folder with SRT format.

how do you guys think, i could get the subtitle in the movie?

First of all: names of subtitles and movie must be exatly the same, and they must be in the same folder.

OR you may need another program to watch it, the program must support .srt subtitles, like this one

http://www.divx-digest.com/software/usv.html

If not, you need to add permanent subtitles to that movie:
    http://www.videohelp.com/forum/userguides/153058.php

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    The best is to use BSPlayer, you first open the movie, then the subtitle, completely syncronized and the text quality in BSPlayer is superb.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    all you have to do is make sure the subtitle file has exactly the same name as the .avi file (except for the extension). Then you can even open it in WMP, then in options enable captions and it should work

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    all you have to do is make sure the subtitle file has exactly the same name as the .avi file (except for the extension). Then you can even open it in WMP, then in options enable captions and it should work
    yeah that works too.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
    BSPlayer is the name, havent you heard of it?, its supposed to be the best divx/movie player there is.

Nope, I use little Best Player, it works the best for me.

That's why I asked about full name, BSPlayer could be my Best Player.

OP
    Ramin

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #19

I have the same problem again..none of the mentioned programs above work this time :cry:

Anyone can help?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)