Movember (2 Viewers)

OP
Nenz

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
  • Thread Starter #41
    My moustache is slightly on the thinner side. I'm waiting for the second wind to kick in, that's when shit gets hectic. Never the less, its looking pretty good and unlike all you maggots I'm shaving the beard on a daily basis.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
    Im still full facial, but im playing with ideas for when i go mo. Either a john waters tache

Or going for a kind of facial mohawk....just a line of beard/mo from under my nose to my neck and everything else clean.

OP
    Nenz

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
  • Thread Starter #44
    OP
    Nenz

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
  • Thread Starter #46
    Im still full facial, but im playing with ideas for when i go mo. Either a john waters tache

Or going for a kind of facial mohawk....just a line of beard/mo from under my nose to my neck and everything else clean.
    You sir, are a pioneer. John waters would work if you were black. Can you be black?

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
    I can get some black paint for the month.....wear my jeans low and get some chains....(post modern racism...post modern racism). I just suggested it to my housemate and my girlfriend and they said the wouldnt be seen out with me with mo mohawk

OP
    Nenz

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
  • Thread Starter #48
    I can get some black paint for the month.....wear my jeans low and get some chains....(post modern racism...post modern racism). I just suggested it to my housemate and my girlfriend and they said the wouldnt be seen out with me with mo mohawk
    One thing about having a moustache is that its about 10x harder to pick up women.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
    Another week and you'll have the 'Jesus' look going on.
    Have you heard of the poker player Chris Ferguson? He got the nickname Jesus because he grew a massive beard and long hair to disguise his age when he started playing proffessionally. When i played at the UKSPC last year my soc was the highest in attendance and they managed to get everyone in the tournament to call me Jesus because i had let it grow out....was really lame

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)