Movember (1 Viewer)

OP
Nenz

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
  • Thread Starter #26
    Don't grow beards you maggots. I wear a beard all the time. Novelty is half the point.

OP
    Nenz

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
  • Thread Starter #29
    Someone get me a moustache comb cause this baby (my moustache) is gonna be out of control. One day worth of stubble, but its coming along.

OP
    Nenz

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
  • Thread Starter #33
    im in on this awell with my mates at uni, but im going full facial and the going down to a mo on the last day, i look ridiculous with a mo
    Thats the point brother. I was just walking down the street, so many guys with moustaches it looks so funny :lol:.
    Don't mean to blow my own horn but my moustache is looking quite lush already. I should take a half-way photo soon.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Thats the point brother. I was just walking down the street, so many guys with moustaches it looks so funny :lol:.
    Don't mean to blow my own horn but my moustache is looking quite lush already. I should take a half-way photo soon.
    pretty funny, especcially at school, one teacher is going for the end curls mo.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
    I know the point, but i look like someone has put a caterpillar lying on its back under my nose. If enough of the people im doing it with go to just mo, ill do it aswell.

OP
    Nenz

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
  • Thread Starter #36
    I know the point, but i look like someone has put a caterpillar lying on its back under my nose. If enough of the people im doing it with go to just mo, ill do it aswell.
    Grow some balls and set the trend. Get a bit of a hitler going, you'll be beating the ladies off with a stick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)