Mousa Dembélé - DMC - Tottenham (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
If we can switch Dembele with Khedira/Matuidi with little cost involved and also bring in another midfielder with big potential, I don't mind, Can, Dembele and someone like Golovin/Praet instead of Khedira/Matuidi, Marchisio and Sturaro isn't that bad, could be a lot worse. Still hoping though that it's just Beppe showing Lotito that we have alternatives and he has to budge.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
with Dembele and McLovin are in the danger zone regarding SMS :(

Also Dembele and Can are both DMs, Dembele played most of the time in a 2 man CM in 4-2-3-1.

Are we selling Pjanic?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
tbf his game is going to get old good
Yes, if he takes care of himself there's no reason he can't last until he's 34 at least. We're not talking about a pacy winger here.

- - - Updated - - -

We have decent success with mercenaries though.
Yeah.. I guess I'm not completely opposed to it, but I can't get excited about it either.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #57
    Dembele deal with China?
    By Football Italia staff

Juventus and Inter look set to miss out on Mousa Dembele, as it’s reported the Tottenham Hotspur midfielder will join a Chinese club.

There had been reports of interest from the two Serie A giants for the 31-year-old.

However, RMC Sport and France Football suggest a deal has been struck with an unnamed Chinese Super League club for €60m.

There is still hope, because it’s rumoured Dembele will only make a decision after Belgium's participation in the 2018 World Cup this summer.

He is in the final 12 months of his contract with Spurs and a sale seems inevitable this summer, as Dembele is not part of manager Mauricio Pochettino’s plans.
    @Mark Lost to china again :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

Shortest transfer thread ever :lol:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Another Witsel? :boh: :numnum:

Dembele (if he goes to China), Oscar, and especially Witsel are the epitome, the definition of losers. Choosing a bit more money over competitive football. Fucking disgusting, and they have the gall to call themselves professionals.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)