Mousa Dembélé - DMC - Tottenham (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
#Dembelé agent will meet clubs in Italy. #Juventus #inter #napoli Will go for the money and not the clubs project. Clubs in China also interested. #DiMarzio

Conclusion: NEXT!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
While it is refreshing to hear that yes, it is about the money, I am wondering how someone with that mindset would fit into the club dynamic.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
While it is refreshing to hear that yes, it is about the money, I am wondering how someone with that mindset would fit into the club dynamic.
I feel like the club dynamic would be filled with mostly players who think the same way.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #29
    Dembele agent in Italy? | Football Italia

It’s reported the agent of Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Moussa Dembélé is in Italy to listen to offers from Inter, Napoli and Juventus.

The Belgian has been linked with all three clubs this summer, with the price said to be set at around €30m.

Now Gianluca Di Marzio is reporting on his Sky transfer market show that agent Tom de Mul is in Italy to listen to the offers on the table.

Inter and Juve are thought to be ahead of the Partenopei, but there is also interest from the Chinese Super League.

The 30-year-old is aware that this could be his last big contract, and is looking to get as lucrative an offer as possible.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
    The 30-year-old is aware that this could be his last big contract, and is looking to get as lucrative an offer as possible.
    To start off with, I say go young as a Juve philosophy. And Juve should be aware once he gets his last big contract, motivation could be an issue. Plus i think the younger acquisitions who don't pan out would be easier to recoup money with a club thinking a change of scenery could get players to achieve their potential. Older subpar Juve performers though won't be as appealing in moving. No to this guy for me.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    Why get this guy? How many 30+ year old mids we need? Sign William Carvalho then if u cant afford SMS/Pogba. 26 year old and Sporting has to sell cause of their issues there. Most of their squad is transfer listed.

This makes no sense unless Matuidi sold.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    I like him as a player but 30ml for a 30 + player doesn't sit right for me.

If it was a free or about half that price sure but there is no point, we'd need to replace him in a couple of years and have to spend even more

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    Why get this guy? How many 30+ year old mids we need? Sign William Carvalho then if u cant afford SMS/Pogba. 26 year old and Sporting has to sell cause of their issues there. Most of their squad is transfer listed.

This makes no sense unless Matuidi sold.
    But you know those are completely different players, right?

Jul 13, 2010
    Cyka blyat why the fuck do we need 31yo, that's ridiculous. So he will have 2 seasons on full power mode and then he will cruise to the end of his contract?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)