Mourinho won't capitalise on Juve misery (1 Viewer)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
swag said:
Nedved will never win the CL in his lifetime as a player. Mark my words. Sad, but let's face facts.

And sure, Mourinho is a slippery eel. It sounds like since he didn't capitalize on a couple of transfer options, he's trying to make their transfer failures seem like noble respect.

But I like that arrogant prick no matter. I still think he's arguably the best coach in the world of football today and hope to see him replacing Scolari as the Portugal NT coach before WC 2010.

And he didn't have to make a statement if he didn't want to ... so to some very small degree, I thought his words were of a decent service towards Juve. And that he added a little cloud of shame to all those teams joining the feeding frenzy with their heads in the trough.

i blame markus merk for that, for suspending him undeservedly for the 2003 cl finals

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
you could sell everybody but then whats the point, you are going to have to get better players when you come back in 2 years to play in C.L. if your going to sell everybody then u need an agreement so they only stay their for 2 years max.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
serfaraaz said:
250 million euroS financial loss mainly from tv revenue which would about 90 million euros price of the ticket empty stadiums cl revenue
Wait,but we are in serie B and we are losing the money,no matter you loan the players or not.

I asked why wouldn't you loan the players?Imagine that we get back in serie A,next season,without the stars which we sold.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
but we have to cut down on the losses otherwiSe we will face a sImilar situation like lazio fiorentina we need a billionaire to invest caSh in juve

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
serfaraaz said:
but we have to cut down on the losses otherwiSe we will face a sImilar situation like lazio fiorentina we need a billionaire to invest caSh in juve

we dont need a billionnaire, infact that wud make it worst ESPECIALLY on the financial front, as i infact read sumwhere that if abramovic ever decides to quit his influence on chelsea, he will ask for all his money back, now how screwed will they be then?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
serfaraaz said:
we will get back in serie A next season...than it will be much different,I hope that we will overcome the crisis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)