Mourad Meghni (1 Viewer)

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
i dont think we discussed this player...

a great coming zidane ... shouldnt he be in Juve ?

birth date: 4/16/1984
birth place: Parigi
birth Nation: France
Height: 180
Weight: 72
nationality: France
Position: Midfielder

i read before that juve r intrested in him ..
Meghni was noticed by Bologna scouts whilst playing for the French U/15 side. He has been thought of as the Zidane of 2010 which shows how highly he is regarded. He has an Algerian background but had chosen to play for France and was at the Clarefontaine academy before joining Bologna. Scored two goals for France at the European U/16 Championship in 2001 but they lost to Spain in the final. Helped France win the 2001 World U/17 Championships.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    he has an algerian background .... wears the no.10 shirt in the u-21 french team

OP

Muha

The Head Physio
    Feb 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    he is so creative in the midfield... its like having christiano ronaldo as play maker ...

OP

Muha

The Head Physio
    Feb 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #16
    not to me ... having another 18 year old zidane with us isnt that bad

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    I had the pleasure of meeting Mourad Meghni personally, shaking his hand and all. I watched him as he was here for the u-17 world championship like two years or more ago.

He was one of the best players of the tournament, and yes, he played just like a Zidane.

Very promising from my point of view. I also met these two guys from Liverpool, Le Tallieac or something so and the Kluivert looking one.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Meghni certainly has the potential to be a world class playmaker, but whether he'll fulfill that or not is another matter. I'd let him mature a few more years before even considering buying him.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
    I had the pleasure of meeting Mourad Meghni personally, shaking his hand and all. I watched him as he was here for the u-17 world championship like two years or more ago.
    I bet you told him to choose Lazio.. :fero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)