Motorbikes (6 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
@ nozric...you watch too much top gear :D

@ JFG....ya know the bandit was the first love of my life :D i uses to have these huge posters of the beauty in my room and would buy every.mag with a preview of the beauty, take then to school and teach all other nerds of what imma get when i grow old.

OP
ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #24
    Used to drive a bandit 600, miss driving it but Ireland is not an ideal place for two wheels cause of the weather.
    Don't get anything bigger then a 125cc to start off mate, otherwise you're gonna end up hurting yourself. To be honest the best thing you can do is get a few lessons on a moped/scooter first to get a handle of the balance. At least you've the weather over there for bikes too.
    Well there are restrictions here on bikes for learners so only some are accepted. If my parents let me of course (which is the main thing) I'd probably go for a Honda cbr250r. One of the best beginners bikes apparently. I'd definitely take lessons/classes whatever.

One day I'll have a Ducati Panigale :tuttosport:

reporting for duty :)

- - - Updated - - -

well I have beern riding "it is not driveng :D "for a couple of years and can assure you that what you learn at the school is different than what you get on the road. You just have to start at your own level, make sure you are very comfortable in the bike you are riding. Remember that you have to be in control and not the other way around.

I am sure in australia things are much better when it comes to having motorcycles on the road and slo look for some additional safety lessons.

Mainting a 360 degree awareness when on the road is very critical. Do not for get the SHOULDER CHECK when changing lanes, this is usually the main reason for biker accidents.
    Thanks for the advice :) I've been reading up on some stuff so I'm getting all this through my head.

Safety and laws are pretty good here though as with most places a lot of drivers are imbeciles and can't drive for shit.

I do the shoulder check in the car when changing lanes most of the time since blind spots almost fucked me a couple of times so it's a habit now :)

The pic I posted, its a bit modified though. I am more of a motorino man. :D
    Pic didn't work. I saw now when I quoted it though.

Motorini are pussayyy :p

Imma write a long essay later but i have to say this.

Dont be a pussy and think bikes are an easy way to die, no matter how many times youve heard other pussies say that on tv or peeps who dont know how to ride a bike.
    :tup:

I have to share this in here guys:

Motorbikes are one step lamer than open Porsche Boxsters.
    Just because you can't fit on one doesn't mean you have to bag them.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    I think Harleys are annoying as shit, especially if you remove the fucking mufflers. Those cunts have a special place in hell reserved for them.

I would dig a bike tho.

OP
    ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #29
    Yeah that's just plain rude.

Superbikes are where it's at.

faster than a fricking 458. though you gotta have the talent to make one go round a track faster.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    superbikes are nasty but i kinda like roadsters too, something more comfortable and not as spartan. Nice way to get around town. Example #1.

BMW F800R

Wanted to get one of these now that i'm in college just to not have to take the bus. Have seen a couple people with them and they're much cooler in real life :D

Honda Ruckus

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
    Well there are restrictions here on bikes for learners so only some are accepted. If my parents let me of course (which is the main thing) I'd probably go for a Honda cbr250r. One of the best beginners bikes apparently. I'd definitely take lessons/classes whatever.

:agree: good bike to start off on :tup:

My first proper bike was a Honda NSR 125, the thing was a rocket! Paid about 1800 for it, the insurance quote I got at the time was 1600 :lol: suffice to say, that bike was never insured :D

OP
    ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #37
    That or a Kawa Ninja 250/300

:lol: 1600 for 1800 bike

- - - Updated - - -

Wanted to get one of these now that i'm in college just to not have to take the bus. Have seen a couple people with them and they're much cooler in real life :D

Honda Ruckus
    You could also wear a sign on that saying 'I enjoy taking dick' and nobody would notice for how gay that scooter is.

OP
    ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #39
    scooters are homo mobiles.

- - - Updated - - -

look at this shit man

- - - Updated - - -

so pussay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)