Motorbikes (2 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Anyone here ride? Something has possessed me to want to learn and get one, but I'm also thinking it might not be such a good idea since it could be a surefire way to... die. But I know I'll probably regret it if I don't and I've always kind of wanted to since I was younger.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Used to drive a bandit 600, miss driving it but Ireland is not an ideal place for two wheels cause of the weather.
Don't get anything bigger then a 125cc to start off mate, otherwise you're gonna end up hurting yourself. To be honest the best thing you can do is get a few lessons on a moped/scooter first to get a handle of the balance. At least you've the weather over there for bikes too.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
reporting for duty :)

- - - Updated - - -

well I have beern riding "it is not driveng :D "for a couple of years and can assure you that what you learn at the school is different than what you get on the road. You just have to start at your own level, make sure you are very comfortable in the bike you are riding. Remember that you have to be in control and not the other way around.

I am sure in australia things are much better when it comes to having motorcycles on the road and slo look for some additional safety lessons.

Mainting a 360 degree awareness when on the road is very critical. Do not for get the SHOULDER CHECK when changing lanes, this is usually the main reason for biker accidents.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
a killing one for sure :) Id like to do that to cars sometimes at the traffic light. They see you coming between the lanes but they just refuse to give you that little bit of space to pass through.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
yeah that would be really simple. but taxi drivers remain a problem. Specially that my bike is fitted with a wide beach bar, so I really need space to move between the cars!

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
yeah that would be really simple. but taxi drivers remain a problem. Specially that my bike is fitted with a wide beach bar, so I really need space to move between the cars!
A couple of scythes fitted to the wheels will sort them bloody taxi drivers out.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Imma write a long essay later but i have to say this.

Dont be a pussy and think bikes are an easy way to die, no matter how many times youve heard other pussies say that on tv or peeps who dont know how to ride a bike.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Maybe ill get into harleys when im a bit older, for now i dont get the appeal of cruise bikes. Along thr years ive owned 12 bikes and just one was a cruise, Kawasaki Eliminator.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)