most poweful voice in rock music (11 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

korn, slpiknot?? those guys are good for screaming. their vocal abilities are below average compaired to big rnr vocalists like ian gillan, robert plant, freddie mercury, roger daltrey,etc....

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
vlatko said:
korn, slpiknot?? those guys are good for screaming. their vocal abilities are below average compaired to big rnr vocalists like ian gillan, robert plant, freddie mercury, roger daltrey,etc....

hence why this is titled "most powerful voice in rock music"

mrs. inzaghi

Jul 13, 2006
But guyzzzzzzzz, didn't you ever see one of Jonathan's live performances??? :ferocious His voice rocks, his energy never finishes, his tone has the same quality from the 1st song to the last song!!! How can you say he's below average??? :confused2 Isn't there any Korn fans out there in this forum?!?! damn...:wallbang:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
mrs. inzaghi said:
But guyzzzzzzzz, didn't you ever see one of Jonathan's live performances??? :ferocious His voice rocks, his energy never finishes, his tone has the same quality from the 1st song to the last song!!! How can you say he's below average??? :confused2 Isn't there any Korn fans out there in this forum?!?! damn...:wallbang:

im a korn fan, but marco tardelli has a stronger vice than he does.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Badass Devil said:
hence why this is titled "most powerful voice in rock music"
i know what the title is. don't get me wrong, i'm not saying korn, slipknot and such don't have good songs, in my old/teenage days i was quite a fan of both groups. but if you'd hear some songs of the vocalists i mentioned you'd know what "powerful" voice really is.

here are some songs, but really off the top of my head, with some amazing(powerful) vocals:
ian gillan(deep purple) - child in time
robert plant(led zeppelin) - babe i'm gonna leave you
roger daltrey(the who) - won't get fooled again

the first two offer some really great melodic voices combined with some high pitch exchange of tones. the third one is a true, powerfull rnr vocal performance. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)