Most overrated player in CM01/02? (2 Viewers)

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
Yeah Kliivert is pretty bad, in fact he is the reason Barca was unbeatable in 00/01 and to a lesser extent in 01/02. In fact I talked to someone who used the editor and changed around Kluivert's stats so he was not that good and Barca crumbled within 3 months without him and ended up being relegated if I remember correctly. Also, he is so hard to sign away from Barca although I did manage to do it once.

Elber is pretty overrated, I remember he would score like 40 goals and have an 8.2 rating for an entire season. Totti too is overrated. In fact all of the Roma team is in 01/02.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Delvecchio is hugely overrated in 01-02, as is Tommasi. For Juve, Tacchinardi and davids are both overrated IMO. Davids has just so many 20's its unreal! And as you said magnus, kluivert is certainly overrated, he scores bucketloads, and in reality, this just isn't happening

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
i'm not sure about tacchinardi. i think he's suck (or maybe i am :D).
it's a very tough question because there are so many overrated. Nekton is right about kluivert, he DAMN bloody good! a lot more than in reality. i think montella is also overrated. also Rossini (very very) and Maniero.

the reverse question is also very tough. i go with trezeguet, he is so suck there!

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
yes, very true (Figo always ends up in Bayern). Riquelme is less overrated but is overrated.

you know there are a LOT of overrated players in CM! and the reverse.

SupJuve

Jul 12, 2002
most overrated one is aghahowa. probably the best att. mid in the game. gets nearly 8,5 when he becomes 23-24. delvecchio is very overrated. batistuta, riquelme, samuel, raul,kluivert are overrated, too. vieri's and trez' phsysical attributes was too high before the update then they corrected them. vieri had 20 accelaration and pace. trez was 17 and 18. they aren't so fast.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by SupJuve ] ++
most overrated one is aghahowa. probably the best att. mid in the game. gets nearly 8,5 when he becomes 23-24. delvecchio is very overrated. batistuta, riquelme, samuel, raul,kluivert are overrated, too. vieri's and trez' phsysical attributes was too high before the update then they corrected them. vieri had 20 accelaration and pace. trez was 17 and 18. they aren't so fast.
raul?

i think he is underrated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)