Most overrated player in CM01/02? (2 Viewers)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Veron is a God in the game. It was quite funny to play a season as Man Utd last year, and watch as Veron played like his value suggested he would, while his real performaces were crap.
Viera is similarly overrated - if you think Davids stats are too high, you should see him. He's practically straight 20s.

Sep 28, 2002
overrated players:

crespo, kluivert, RVN, salas, vieira, davids, aghaghowa or smth.

mostly, everone who plays for lazio or roma becomes overrated.
after 01-02 season brescia were relegated so i bought toni and he scored only few goals all season, then i sold him to brugge, few years later he came to lazio and noched up 30 goals every season.
same with crespo, 40 goals for lazio every season, and when i buy him he only mamages 10. if he manages that..

same with raul, saviola and every body. my record was as i remember 21 goals with dp, 2nd in serie a. next season, just 10

most overrated defender - stam. 8.44 whole season with man u when he is 34. now that's sick dudes :eek:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
what the hell is this game==???

i donyt know a thin about it

i only play uefa fantasy league
colud someone tlee ,e about this game and the site please?

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Their website is sigames. It seems to be down right now. Championship Manager is the coolest football management sim ever. There is little else to say, except that it is worth your money - rent it if you don't believe me.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
I actually dont know why it is the greekes that is higly overrated, maybe CM is made in greece :D

Here is a 5 stars (yes 5 *****) better than Buffon

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
I haven't used editor or something else for these players. They are just talents and pretty good (and overrated as u can see) but we can all agree that noone in this world is as good as skalidis :D

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
I've never heard of Skalidis, but Okoronkwo is definately every bit as overrated as you say, as is Tsiglato.

The stats are actually compiled by a fan for each club. This then goes through the league editor, and on the be checked higher up. They still slip through some wierd ratings though. Often it's just a case of a youngster has a very high potential ability rating.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Actually, I got 41 goals in one season out of a young Scottish striker called Steve McPhee. I've never heard of him in real life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)