Most Naturally Gifted Italian Player (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
Pirlo, you think? He's talented alright, but I wouldn't mark him as the most naturally gifted player. Not know when Milan is using him for a different positon than a place where he could make it big :wallbang:
May I assume that you quoting me means you agree? ;) :D

DJ - Cannavaro?! :confused: How come?

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
del piero should be the player with the best talent.......but after his injury we never saw his real talent again.......his talent that days was much better than baggio or totti or any player in the world in their best forms...

sweet old days:touched:

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
thank you DaJuve ;)

Donadoni is a good player ................. bun not the best because we are taking about italian players ........ we are taking about Del piero, baggio, totti and many others

sorry i love donadoni but i love del piero more:angel::angel:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Donadoni is Italian and we are looking at naturally gifted players ..... IMO he fits that category best. The guy had flair, he was ..... Just lost the words ;) In other words :D He was da man. :thumb:

PS/ I do like Del Piero too :angel:

OP
denco

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #34
    ++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++
    Donadoni is Italian and we are looking at naturally gifted players ..... IMO he fits that category best. The guy had flair, he was ..... Just lost the words ;) In other words :D He was da man. :thumb:

PS/ I do like Del Piero too :angel:
    I have to say that donadoni is one of my all time best Italian players, but I have to disagree with natural talent, I think he worked extremely hard to get to where he was at his best,and though he was extremely talented, it did not come as naturally as say a maverick as others that have been mentioned. Most of the players that have been mentioned Donadoni is better than but more naturally gifted, I would not say so e.g he is far better than Di canio but not as gifted naturally, what these players have you cannot teach

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    I have to say that donadoni is one of my all time best Italian players, but I have to disagree with natural talent, I think he worked extremely hard to get to where he was at his best,and though he was extremely talented, it did not come as naturally as say a maverick as others that have been mentioned. Most of the players that have been mentioned Donadoni is better than but more naturally gifted, I would not say so e.g he is far better than Di canio but not as gifted naturally, what these players have you cannot teach
    To me I think Di Canio works very hard and is passionate, you can see it in his game but Donadoni was pure flair. He seemed so relaxed while doing complex stuff with the ball. That is natural talent.

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
    Dec 23, 2002
    Maldini is one of the best defenders ever in the histroy of football ...................... he desereves to be the best player in some eyes ;)

NeLLy

Dec 6, 2002
    I agree with you Ahmed maldini is one of the best defenders in the world and i think that italy NT really miss him they need a new maldini in their team.

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
    Dec 23, 2002
    Donadoni is a good player. He can be your best playerDaJuve, but he will never be mine as long as Del Piero is a football player:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)