Morientes to Juve? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I heard that Ronnie is injured for the rest of the season, and maybe his whole life. If thats true, then there will be no Moro for us

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
Its a bit overkill to buy Morientes just becuase Trez is probably out for 4 months.
Right , we shouldn't spend money on a player can't play with us in CL..we'll wait for trezeguet if he'll go under knife , no big deal !

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
I heard that Ronnie is injured for the rest of the season, and maybe his whole life. If thats true, then there will be no Moro for us
You mean ronaldo ??

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
Clearly the only way that we will get morientes is if we loan someone out. Who do we send? I defender maybe? Moggi is cunning though, he may send a water boy out for morientes and Perez would pay a fee +morientes!

Perez - "We are now the most complete team in the world, we now have the best water boy in football history!"

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
No more World Cup for Ronaldo if that's the case :(

I don't know if Morientes will be on loan again...............juz like last time when he is loaned to Monaco and scored against Real.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yea, but lets not forget Trez has opted out of surgery. So the merry go round may just come to an end right there. In the long run, id still put my money on cassano or mutu moving to Turin.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i think it will only be a matter of time before he goes for surgery.one more bad fall is all it will take.

in the meantime we have sufficient cover to last us till january,or even the end of the season if capello realizes that it will serve the team better to play olivera or kapo up front instead of zalayeta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)