Morientes calls Capello (1 Viewer)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
yeah, we have Zlatan, DP, Trez ;) No need for him :D
And why do they (alex and trez ) not play on sunday against Inter??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

We need him definitly....

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
This is juz an injury crisis faced by us. Players have a chance to be injured. I know that Trez is injured and only back in Feburary. Or DP/Zlatan were to be injured in the January period. R u going to buy him juz to play for 1 month only and warm the bench for the rest of the season? Will Morientes still get the chance to play if all our 4 strikers r fit? Capello has to use squad rotation to accomodate to DP/Zlatan/Trez and Zalayeta is left out, unless 1 of the 3 strikers get to be injured again, then Zala can prove his worth for us.

IMO, I think that there is no need for Morientes unless Trez were to go, but that won;t hapen anytime soon.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
It's a gamble anyways, since Morientes never played in Italy.

I don't see a point in buying him either, unless one of the starters gets a long term injury.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
yep,that's the best part.besides,even if he doesn't work out,we still got chiumento.

as it is we don't have a single youngster breaking into the team from our primavera,it makes sense to give our young strikers a couple of games a season while spending the money on more needed players instead of a luxury fifth striker.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

I agree..get rid of Trez and bring Morientes.
Y get rid of Trez? Methinks Morientes is finished goods. He should have stayed at Monaco.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)