Morientes calls Capello (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Morientes is a genious. Best striker at Real Madrid. Strange that he isnt allowed to play, he's spanish and all...
it's pretty hard to bench Raul and Ronaldo you know :)

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
I wonder if Zeman take over Real, maybe Morientes will get a chances to play......with the 4-1-5 formation:rolleyes:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i dont see a need for him. if trez stays, then this is definately not going to work. he'll have just as much comp as he has at real now.

if trez left, then fair enough. but to be honest, i'd rather bring in someone like gilardino and have a future setup.

erado

Nov 2, 2004
I dont think any strikers is coming in this January given that our 3 strikers are performing and Trezeguet coming back soon (Feb)..

also wouldnt see Gila joinning us in near future unless Trez or Del Piero left the club..

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Perhaps this would be good for the club:

Leave:
-Zalayeta (him+money for Gilagol)
-Del Piero (off form often and injured, replaced by Cassano)
-Trezeguet (injured often)

In:
-Cassano
-Gilardino
-Mutu (Free)

Strikers in the team after this:
-Cassano
-Mutu
-Gilardino
-Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Team: 4-3-3

Cassano - Gilardino - Zlatan

Emerson - Nedved - Blasi

Zamb - Canna - Thuram - Zebina

- - - - - - - - Buffon - - - - - - -

Of course im joking :p

It would be nice to have: Cassano or Bojinov joining to replace Del Piero in the future. And then Gilardino or Morientes to replace Trez if he's leaving. Zlatan must stay. Zalayeta would i sacrifice to get either gilagol or morientes :p

Well, thats a bout it :) I doubt this will happen though :D

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Are you for real? That would be ridiculous. Trez is going to be in top form upon his return, you watch. Give him a week, pair him with Ibrahimovic, and Juve is set.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)