More to come from Nedved (1 Viewer)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
More to come from Nedved
Monday 13 September, 2004
----------------------------------------------

Pavel Nedved made an impressive start to the season but the Juventus ace insists he is nowhere near his best.

The Czech star helped the Bianconeri to a 3-0 win at Brescia by scoring the opener in an influential display.

"In all honesty, I’m not in great form right now. I’m currently at only 50 per cent of my capabilities," he stated.

"However, I’m very happy that I was able to give an important contribution to the rest of the team.

"What do I expect from this season? I’m looking to have a good year and win the Champions’ League. The trophy I joined this club to lift."

Another player who caught the eye on Sunday afternoon was Juventus new boy Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

"I’m very happy with my game because starting my Juve career with a goal is a dream," said the Swede.

Ibrahimovic replaced David Trezeguet at half-time and instantly showed Serie A what he is capable of.

----------------------------------
:touched:

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 30, 2004
Nedved is irreplaceable in juvy look at czech struggle without him even though they have a lot of good players ... he is the backbone of da team he plays in... without him we are in deep sh**... i wish he was younger so that his stay in the football world would last longer... and he dreams of winning the champions league with JUVE ONLY ... i honestly want us to win it and let him keep the cup... i want the champions cup just for nedved its his last goal be4 retirement and he has to achieve it

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
Neddy for president!

actually,i have to admit that i always wanted to see Pavel as JUVE'S president!!!!!

i am 100% sure juventus would be the STRONGEST team on the world!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i actually love nedved so much because hs is sooooo amazing PERSON first of all and then amazing player.

i admire him for everything....

admiration is actually the word...admiration and love

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)