More to come from Nedved (2 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

a nedved who isnt severely burning and in pain? i should hope he isnt actually on fire

anyway, i almost dont want him to play until he is a sub. i want to remember him as the top player in europe that he is. it seems he doesnt care about money so i think he'd like to retire before he starts getting old and slow.

itd be the best if he won the champions league with us in 2006, and retired then, after finishing his dream

thats just my opinion
it's mine too more or less,but i want ut to win the Cl this year

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #62
    Nedved quits Czech Republic
    Friday 24 September, 2004
    -----------------------------------------------

Juventus star Pavel Nedved has today announced his retirement from international football.

The accomplished midfielder played 83 times for the Czech Republic but will never wear their shirt again.

The 32-year-old, the current European Footballer of the Year, last played for the side at Euro 2004.

However, that game ended in tears after he limped off with an injury in the 1-0 semi-final defeat to Greece.

Nedved, who netted 17 goals for his country, will continue to play club football as his current contract in Turin expires in 2006.

OP
    Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #64
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    :down:
    Why are you sad, I'm happy about this, now he can concentrate to Juve better... And he won't play against Finland... :undecide:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I know, but it's still sad not to see him on the world stage, I really wanted to see him play with his NT again

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    Nedved was poor 2oday in the clash tht ended 1-1 with Palermo @ home,, he had many miss-passes + he is so aggressive which may lead him 2 a red card in the near future ....

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    don't be sad,, if u r born in the Czech Republic then u should be sad,, but u r a Juventino, this is happy news 4 us ,, he will conc. with JUVE :):)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    i am sad because of him....
    because he doesn't feel well....
    and the czechs,because they were critising him,made his decition even easier to quit...
    i am sure he doesn't feel ok about the whole story and THAT makes me sad....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)