More players for next season . (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 24, 2006
Yeah good stuff Turk..

Can anyone actually tell me if Galliani was banned from football why that c*nt is still always talking to the press and seemingly operating Milan?

Can we bring back Moggi then or what?

F*cking Milan clubs are the biggest frauds. I still can't believe Milan in Champs league this year (what a joke the convenient point reduction was) and Inter wearing our scuddetto and bleating over their banned players when they started the Valencia fight.

If we all put in $10 and teach him how to stand his ground next time we should totally buy Navarro for next years derby d'italia..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yeah good stuff Turk..

Can anyone actually tell me if Galliani was banned from football why that c*nt is still always talking to the press and seemingly operating Milan?

Can we bring back Moggi then or what?

F*cking Milan clubs are the biggest frauds. I still can't believe Milan in Champs league this year (what a joke the convenient point reduction was) and Inter wearing our scuddetto and bleating over their banned players when they started the Valencia fight.

If we all put in $10 and teach him how to stand his ground next time we should totally buy Navarro for next years derby d'italia..
Yeah, I never thought I was going to like you.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I think I would choose Esposito. But, Quaremsa is someone I am not a huge fan of anyway. Ribery would be my first choice at that position.
I wonder how can such a thing even be debatable :shifty:
IMO Ribery+Robinho and are the best most realistic targets we have,
we cannot however buy them this year as we have other priorities and no CL,
they would be great additions next year,
this year we will bring in 3-4 Italians, Barzagli or Dainelli, Criscito, an Italian forward maybe and a midfielder, i wonder if there is any Italian DM available and really promising (like De Rossi).
It seems that Italy has fallen back and does not provide any real talents anymore in positions they traditionally owned, defenders and DMs:frown:
Imagine the time this generation will retire, will have to depend in Roma's players to carry on the heavy heritage world champions have left.
Our quest to build a promising team based on Italian talents will really challenging:frown: Italy has no decent option for the left wing and Neddy wont last forever =>next year the need for Ribery will be greater than ever and we will face more favorable transfer conditions...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
:lol:

JUVENTUS: RONALDINHO IN BIANCONERO, C'E' UN CONTATTO

(PRIMA) TORINO - I primi contatti ci sono stati. E la notizia potrebbe arrivare molto prima della fine del campionato con buona pace delle ambizioni del Milan. Già, Ronaldinho potrebbe prendere la strada di Torino e lasciare con un palmo di naso i rossoneri che da tempo hanno chiesto al Barcellona il calciatore brasiliano. Secondo indiscrezioni lo stesso ex pallone d'oro preferirebbe la Juve al Milan, anche se resta solo una questione problematica, ovvero il fatto di non poter giocare in Champions l'anno prossimo. E' l'unico ostacolo tra la Juve e l'asso brasiliano. Ma l'offerta della Juve potrebbe convincere alal fine Ronaldinho a sbarcare a Torino.
(PRIMA)

I just posted this for fun. These guys went too far.

RONALDINHO WITH THE BIANCONERI, THERE'S A CONTACT.

They say he would prefer moving to Juve but the lack of CL for next season doesn't help but Juve's offer might change his mind.

:lol:

Today I read that Milan would offer more than a 100m € for him, we can't afford to buy some guy for 25-30m €.

:rolleyes:

Nov 28, 2006
if u want ribery that means DD must stay cuz he won't come unless DD is not coaching us.

i hope DD will make the smart moves with the 70 milion budget...
as much as i respect him as a coach, i don't wanna see the whole french national team playing in juve.

just see how many french are linked with us (abidal, faty,mavuba,ribey,giuly,malouda, mexes)
i would take ribrey and malouda but that's it cuz mexes is untranferble

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
You could get those guys for about £20m. £8m for Lampard just to buy out his contract, £6m for Heinze and about £5m for Gilberto.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
I wonder how can such a thing even be debatable :shifty:
IMO Ribery+Robinho and are the best most realistic targets we have,
we cannot however buy them this year as we have other priorities and no CL,
they would be great additions next year,
this year we will bring in 3-4 Italians, Barzagli or Dainelli, Criscito, an Italian forward maybe and a midfielder, i wonder if there is any Italian DM available and really promising (like De Rossi).
It seems that Italy has fallen back and does not provide any real talents anymore in positions they traditionally owned, defenders and DMs:frown:
Imagine the time this generation will retire, will have to depend in Roma's players to carry on the heavy heritage world champions have left.
Our quest to build a promising team based on Italian talents will really challenging:frown: Italy has no decent option for the left wing and Neddy wont last forever =>next year the need for Ribery will be greater than ever and we will face more favorable transfer conditions...
I hope we bring in 3-4 Italians. It is also true that there is a current lack of "available" Italian talent right now. De Rossi, Donadel, and Dessena are all young talents at DMF, but are most likely not going to be available. Barone would be a good option, because he isn't receiving much playing time at Torino. As far as CB goes, Barzagli, Dainelli, Terlizzi and Gamberini all look to be available and pretty solid options. There is no reason we couldn't pick up Dainelli, as he is on a free transfer and Barzagli would be the perfect defender for Juventus. Guys like Zaccardo, Moretti, and Pisano would all be good choices at SB. I think Zaccardo is excellent and he is versatile as well.

As far as side mid-fielders go, I think there are a few very solid options. I mentioned in previous posts that Mauro Esposito would surely choose Juventus over Cagliari and would be able to play both flanks and give us the pace we need. He isn't a goal scorer like they wanted him to be at Cagliari, but he would provide the team with a Camoranesi type element of stretching the field, gaining depth and allowing the attackers to set up in the opponents zone. I like Esposito. One of my favorite young Italians is D'Agostino. He can also play both wings, but I prefer him on the left. He is a very crafty, playmaking type of winger. Not too pacy, but would serve a much needed purpose for Juventus. I also think that Rosina, if available, is one of the top prospects in the world at his age. Picking Rosina up could be ideal. He is a one footed player, but is so sensational and talented. Mostly a right winger, but could play both sides.

There are a few other options out there as well, but I think overall, there is plenty of Italian talent to go around. Unfortunately for us, most teams like to hold on to their homegrown stars, because they grow up in the Calcio atmosphere and truly understand what Italian football is all about. I like a few of the foreigners out there like Ribery, Robinho and a slew of DM's, but if Juventus want to sign Italians I am all for it. I support that all the way. I would sign Italians too if I was Juve. But, I do think a few foreigners like the afore mentioned and good deal, high-quality guys like Gilberto would be perfect compliments.

I don't think that Italian talent is dwindling, it is just hitting a low spot for the time being. It will pick back up again. I imagine the future Azzuri to look like this:

GK: AMELIA
CB: BARZAGLI
CB: ANDREOLI
RB: ZACCARDO
LB: CHIELLINI
DM: DE ROSSI
CM: AQUILANI
RM: ROSINA
LM: D'AGOSTINO
SS: CASSANO
CF: GILARDINO

BENCH:

GK: AGLIARDI
GK: MIRANTE
CB: BONERA
CB: CRISCITO
SB: MORETTI
CM: DONDAEL
SM: PALOMBO
SM: MESTO
SS: PALLADINO
CF: BIANCHI
CF: CARACCIOLO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)