More players for next season . (87 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I'm not sure which players I want, to be honest ... It's bugging the hell out of me. I can't really say I fancy anyone we are being linked with except for Klose and perhaps Mavuba. Still very unsure about Barzagli and I haven't seen much of Pepe. Cannavaro? Yeah well .. you know ... No .. No I think I've made up my mind. He's too old and he won't be as good as he was for us in those two seasons. Zambrotta? Who's that again? :confused: Don't remember. I don't know guys. SECCO!!!! DO SOMETHING!!

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Guys, I haven't watched Mavuba yet to have a specific idea about him. Would anyone tell me more about him please? :smile:

@Jack, did you really ban him for 45 days? I'm sorry for being off topic.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Mavuba to me seems like a mix between Makalele and Vieira. He seems to possess decent pace, is not afraid of pushing forward and good ball distribution. He does need room for impovment yet that comes with more experience.

In short he should be bought for sure.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
ownage.

by the way anybody here know how good is Nuri Sahin? He's what? 18 and in the Dormund first team I believe is he not? is he any good?

oh and this question is to those that have actually seen him play in real life, not FM players

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
i think if we get Ribery our midfield would be sorted, at least for next season:

Palladino------Nedved-------Zanetti--------Ribery

or else:

Palladino------Ribery-------Zanetti---------Salihamisdic

also in defence i would try buy one more good CB.Thus our defence would look like this:

Chiellini-------Criscito---------Barzagli/Pepe/Canna-----Grygera

In attack, if Trez really wants to leave i would go for Huntelaar or Pazzini, get the rest of Bojinov's contract and would sign Saviola on a free. Thus our attack would look like this if Trez leaves:

Huntelaar/Pazzini(Bojinov)--------Del Piero(Saviola)

I think with this team we would get into CL.

The whole team would look like this:

-----------------Buffon------------------
Grygera---------Criscito-----Barzagli/Canna/Pepe----------Chiellini
Ribery----------Nedved----------Zanetti--------------Palladino
Huntelaar/Pazzini(Bojinov)--------Del Piero(Saviola)

Jul 2, 2006
ownage.

by the way anybody here know how good is Nuri Sahin? He's what? 18 and in the Dormund first team I believe is he not? is he any good?

oh and this question is to those that have actually seen him play in real life, not FM players

He is youngest scorer in whole bundesliga history,he would be very useful for our midfield

I heard rumours about chelsea's offer for him

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
I'm not sure which players I want, to be honest ... It's bugging the hell out of me. I can't really say I fancy anyone we are being linked with except for Klose and perhaps Mavuba. Still very unsure about Barzagli and I haven't seen much of Pepe. Cannavaro? Yeah well .. you know ... No .. No I think I've made up my mind. He's too old and he won't be as good as he was for us in those two seasons. Zambrotta? Who's that again? :confused: Don't remember. I don't know guys. SECCO!!!! DO SOMETHING!!
you cant be serious talking about zambro like that
the guy served juve with his heart,he covered every position he was asked excellenty
being at his prime n having won everythin with juve and a WC i can understand him for goin with barca n not serieB
i miss him and i would welcome him back anytime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)