More players for next season . (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 28, 2006
juve is known for not taking risks in south american players, and trsuting italian players.
i don't think it'll change therefore they will bring the best italians on the market and then consider some germans and french players.

i hope they won't cuz they need to judge by quality and not nationality.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Inter have targeted Empoli’s Sergio Almiron as they look to strengthen their midfield for next season.
The Argentine is highly regarded by Coach Roberto Mancini (pictured), who believes he could become the new Juan Veron.
A new central midfielder is also considered as a must have signing come June, given the Nerazzurri’s many injuries in the that department this year.
Almiron has been a key figure in Empoli’s tactical system and was already paired with a move to the San Siro in January, but negotiations with the Tuscan side could not be completed before the deadline.
Talks between the two clubs now seem set to resume, with agent Claudio Vagheggi claiming the 26-year-old is keen to join the Beneamata.
The Empoli star is also a reported target for the likes of Juventus, Milan and Fiorentina, a fact that has convinced Inter to hasten their efforts by contacting Azzurri President Fabrizio Corsi.
Massimo Moratti’s club is reportedly ready to offer around £6m for Almiron, along with a loan switch for Marco Andreolli to replace Lino Marzoratti, who is likely to return to Milan in the summer.

Source: Football Italia

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
It's been a bittersweet year...Never that I could hate a team more than Juve but as I tell friends "INTER IS THE NEW JUVE"....Juve is the poor crippled boy trying to earn a paycheck and get off the streets while Inter is the fat corrupt cat

That said, I have no doubt (unless I have another wet dream a-la Juve going to Serie B) you guys well deservingly make it back to A..however ONE LAST TIME..

all together now...

clap to the beat

Jul 2, 2006
It's been a bittersweet year...Never that I could hate a team more than Juve but as I tell friends "INTER IS THE NEW JUVE"....Juve is the poor crippled boy trying to earn a paycheck and get off the streets while Inter is the fat corrupt cat

That said, I have no doubt (unless I have another wet dream a-la Juve going to Serie B) you guys well deservingly make it back to A..however ONE LAST TIME..

all together now...

clap to the beat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is2AIHED8Ns
and what about your bilan

most fuc.ed team in the world

milan is da rossoshito

galliani is one ugly m.f.

berlusconi is fuc.ing faq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)