More players for next season . (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Man united wanted too offer Ajax 22million euro ,thats from what ive heared for Huntelaar, forget him now ,he said it many times that man united is the club of his dreams. Let's focus on other players and dont think that i think he is not good. i played against him in junior league when he played with PSV and there he was phenomenal aswell.We need some power in upfront and i suggest u all look out for Belgium striker Moussa Dembele but i guess thats the wrong thread for that:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Another striker who juve should look at is Benni McCarthy. Good record for Porto, been ace for Blackburn this season. Also with Blackburn not being that big a team we could bully them into selling for an ok price.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
I think Rosina will leave Torino if they get relegated n to be honest, Torino wouldn't care about where he ends up as long as they get cash

is any club interested in him?
But he helped them to Serie A last year, so I don't think he'll leave. He's a great player though. I've seen him run through practically a whole team then score, and he did that to about 3-4 teams. :cool:

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
When you see Cavani's goal makes you wonder, how come Juve always misses to get this young stars... I mean we always are after them but never bougth them.
because we are not willing to take the risks with young players!

back to robben,yes he can be a diver.barca are more after ronaldo than robben,robben is kinda the alternative but even if he joins them,again he will not be guaranteed first team football, while juve can do that

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
because we have Secco !:tdown:
It was the same story with the Triad where we never payed money for players such as Rosicky, Hleb, Kaka and the like for various, usually nonsensical reasons despite even our own players recommending them to us. Hopefully this management will learn from mistakes and invest in younger starlets... seems to me that is the gameplan.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
It was the same story with the Triad where we never payed money for players such as Rosicky, Hleb, Kaka and the like for various, usually nonsensical reasons despite even our own players recommending them to us. Hopefully this management will learn from mistakes and invest in younger starlets... seems to me that is the gameplan.
Word :tup:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm willing to give the likes of Deschamps and Secco a little more time to prove themselves. One cannot fairly judge their performances just on 8 months of work. Once this season is over and we start seeing what they have planned for next season, we will have a better idea.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Two posts ago you still disagreed :sick:.
Well thanks for the ":sick: " Mr. Its so kind and respectful of u.
I agreed with Andy about we should invest more on young players, while I blamed secco for letting such players slip of our hands!
Triade used to capture established players!!!
so where did I contradict myself?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)