More players for next season . (101 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
First of all, I said "Italian Starters". Secondly, there is plenty of Italian quality out there. More will come as the year goes on. The fact that you only care about the results is noble, but I wouldn't sell my soul for it. When it comes down to a position where two closely comparable players are available, I will take the Italian. We will get good results because we will sign players that fit our system. Quality is the most important to me two, but could be defined differently.

Buy on AliExpress.com

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
:agree: Esposito has disappointed so far
I can't argue with that.

He does get good depth in the attacking zone though. Similar to Camoranesi's strength. Esposito isn't stellar at hitting the net. But, I don't think, in his position, that he needs to. He should more often though.

I don't know. I guess I am not sold on either player. I just like Esposito's game. I think he could fill a role here I guess.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
First of all, I said "Italian Starters". Secondly, there is plenty of Italian quality out there. More will come as the year goes on. The fact that you only care about the results is noble, but I wouldn't sell my soul for it. When it comes down to a position where two closely comparable players are available, I will take the Italian. We will get good results because we will sign players that fit our system. Quality is the most important to me two, but could be defined differently.
I agree with you when it comes to defense. In defense I would like to have all 4 Italians. In the DMC position there are not many quality Italians we will get easily so we will have to get one foreign DMC. On the wings we are well filled (Camoranesi and Marchionni are Italians as well), also I would add Ribery cause there is no better Italian winger than him. In the attack I wouldn´t change anything except maybe add Pizzaro (who also has Italian heritages) or Pazzini.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
I agree with you when it comes to defense. In defense I would like to have all 4 Italians. In the DMC position there are not many quality Italians we will get easily so we will have to get one foreign DMC. On the wings we are well filled (Camoranesi and Marchionni are Italians as well), also I would add Ribery cause there is no better Italian winger than him. In the attack I wouldn´t change anything except maybe add Pizzaro (who also has Italian heritages) or Pazzini.
I absolutely agree.

Jul 28, 2002
I think in terms of width, italians are never really that effective, thus Quaresma would be great as imho he is of the nigh on identical replica of C.ronaldo, whom imho is the best player around at the moment.

Ribery would be nice, but also expensive and a huge risk. Plus im sure a certain Turk would go a little mad.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I think in terms of width, italians are never really that effective, thus Quaresma would be great as imho he is of the nigh on identical replica of C.ronaldo, whom imho is the best player around at the moment.

Ribery would be nice, but also expensive and a huge risk. Plus im sure a certain Turk would go a little mad.
I heard that Quaresma is wanted by Mourinho, so it'd be almost impossible to get him!

Why would Ribery be a risk?!

Jul 28, 2002
Because to get him we would have to invest a LGV load of cash to get him, with the potential of him merely being a flop.

At least Quaresma would cost less imho. Regarding Mourinho, i see him in Madrid next year.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

I think Ribery wouldn´t be a big risk. Sure, he is expensive but with a good reason. He was arguably the best performer for France at WC and I think he is ready for a big league and club like Juventus. IMO he would add a lot of pace to Juventus midfield.

Also, what about Semioli ?

Jul 28, 2002
I think Ribery wouldn´t be a big risk. Sure, he is expensive but with a good reason. He was arguably the best performer for France at WC and I think he is ready for a big league and club like Juventus. IMO he would add a lot of pace to Juventus midfield.

Also, what about Semioli ?
Whats his age??:p

Regarding ribery, he would be a risk i would be willing to take, as he offers something we dont have...pace. However i think Quaresma offers more flair, which to be honests attracte me more in a shallow superificial footballing way.

However either will do.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
I am a huge fan of Rosina. He will not be available though. Torino would never sell him to Juventus. It just doesn't happen.

To back up Nedved we need someone to give us pace and create. That is what Ribery does. To replace Camoranesi, we need someone to give us depth (width). Esposito to me is great at that.

Semioli to me is just like Marchionni. Quite frankly I prefer Marchionni. I think that between Marchionni and Salihamdzic we will get by for next year. However, Nedved needs serious help on the Left Flank. This player should be our creator. Hence, my interest in D'Agostino.

Jul 28, 2002
I am a huge fan of Rosina. He will not be available though. Torino would never sell him to Juventus. It just doesn't happen.

To back up Nedved we need someone to give us pace and create. That is what Ribery does. To replace Camoranesi, we need someone to give us depth (width). Esposito to me is great at that.

Semioli to me is just like Marchionni. Quite frankly I prefer Marchionni. I think that between Marchionni and Salihamdzic we will get by for next year. However, Nedved needs serious help on the Left Flank. This player should be our creator. Hence, my interest in D'Agostino.

Why am i not suprised you are a Rosinaldo fan.

Toro have sold players to us in the past, it could happen again, but imho Rosi is currently an average player in a poor team.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
If we get Rosina I would do backflips. Unfortuneately I don't think relegation will happen with De Biasi back at the helm. They are playing a much smarter style now. A waste of good talent in Rosina.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I don't like it when people say players are not for sale, or won't move to rival clubs. It's happend in the past before many times to say it's impossible for such transfers.

and ahmed:

Camo will regain his form. So will Trez. Have more faith in your players. We as fans seem to always demand loyalty from our players, yet at the slightest drop of form from them we tend to slaughter them with our words. Are they not playing as well as they should? yes. Do they seem not motivated? yes. But remember they were forced to stay in the club. Once we're back in Serie A and the managemnt does actually tries to convince them that they do plan on making Juve a wining team again I'm sure they can change their minds. These players have stayed many years with us. this is their home and they know it. they are rational people and i'm sure they can be convinced that staying here is to the best of their interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)