More players for next season . (56 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 28, 2006
we have lots of options for players but as u can see we lost a great player to real madrid - metzelder.
i think the list of secco is something like this:
defense:
samuel, barzagli, pepe, lucio, heinze, naldo
midfield:
mavuba, sissoko, m.diarra, emerson, gerrard, frings
attack:
cassano, robinho, ribery, diego, toni , klose, huntelaar, zigic, pizarro, bianchi.

i truly hope atleast 3-4 players of this list will come.
without those we cant compete with inter-roma-ac milan

Buy on AliExpress.com

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
Friday 9 March

Corriere dello Sport
Berlusconi: ‘I’ll buy everyone’
The Milan President: ‘I now want Buffon and Ronaldinho’
Juve, there is also Eto’o with Gerrard

Tuttosport
Buffon out? Gerrard
With the £29m from Milan, the great swoop is possible

:shifty: What swoop ?!!!! :blah:

I say no to any deal that includes Buffon leaving, IMO he is the only irreplacable player that we have (with Del Piero of course:D )

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Thanks Marko and Prince, but is he that good as everybodys saying about him?(when hes only a bench warmer)And how was he at West Ham?
Mascherano flopped at West Ham but I wouldn't judge him as a player based on his performances there. Adapting to a new style of football usually takes some time and J Masch was plagued by injuries and he didn't get a consistent run in the first team.

It's hard for anyone to start in the centre of Liverpool's midfield, what with Alonso, Sissoko and Gerrard there.

Durden

May 11, 2006
Either Sissoko or Mascherano should be for sale correct? If I was Liverpool I wouldn't sell Gerrard or Alonso. I think one of them will be available.
I dont think Liverpool would sell Mascherano already he'll get a full season to prove himself. Then again maybe they got him to use as bait in getting Trez..

Sissoko seems to be playing regular now for Liverpool so he'll also be difficult to lure away from them..

Think we have to look elsewhere for our new DM

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
I dont think Liverpool would sell Mascherano already he'll get a full season to prove himself. Then again maybe they got him to use as bait in getting Trez..

Sissoko seems to be playing regular now for Liverpool so he'll also be difficult to lure away from them..

Think we have to look elsewhere for our new DM
Thats what I was afraid of. Sissoko and Mascherano are two very good prospects and I would take either of them. However, I don't think either of them could start for us next year and give us a solid solution. I do like M. Diarra's game and quality. He is expensive, but if we can talk Real Madrid down a bit, or offer up one of our negotiable players with some cash, I think that would be a good deal. I would never expect Real Madrid to get rid of Diarra.

Another Diarra that I have been following is Alou Diarra of Lyon who is sharing playing time with the newly acquired Toulalan. This situation may leave A. Diarra available as well. He would be a nice prospect as well.

I think Juventus are looking in the right places, but they need to make things happen. We need to sign quality players and ride out this first season. We will be ok.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
I don't know what special thing do people here see in M.Diarra to add to our midfield? :confused:
I think he is a savvy defensive player who is sound positionally. He has a very good skill set and good fitness. He is mature enough to claim the position his own and young enough to become a staple of our team. M.Diarra is a solid prospect for us, and in my opinion, the best DMF I have heard us realistically linked to. I do prefer A.Diarra though, but I haven't heard anything about a move for him. I imagine he would be available.

Also, the more I think about it, the more I think we should make an attempt at a mass trade deal with Real Madrid. Diarra, Cassano, Robinho, Cannavaro, and Emerson will all be available. Would making a move for a package of three be realistic? Cassano and Robinho work well together, Diarra is solid and Cannavaro and Emerson would be 2-3 year stop-gap solutions (very good stop-gaps too).

Would this be realistic?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I'm all for bringing Cannavaro back but Emerson needs to stay as far away from Turin as possible. Cassano can take his fucked up attitude somewhere else and a 33 year old Del Piero is better than Robinho. Diarra? Ok, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)