More players for next season . (87 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Cassano DP and Robinho play more or less in the same position,
it will be a waste of time to buy one of them if we dont sell DP,
when there are other places in our team that really suffer,
the priority on the attack is to find Trezequet's replacement...
A tall/strong finisher, not a creative forward.
The highest priority is a decent CM, DM or OMF
and a world class CB.
Since we cover this position and have a decent squad,
then and only then we could start wasting money and buy extra luxurious players.
On the other hand, if Treze stays and Boji leaves,
then a Robinho/Cassano type of player may join...
1- Why should we look for Trexeguet's replacement if he is staying?
2- I agree with the bolded parts. we have an emergency situation in CB and CM,DM postions...
but then, if DP cannot hold the whole season alone and Bojinov is leaving, then Cassao and/or Robinho are neede I think !

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Vlatkos, I hope DP can maintain his current form, but the Serie A is much more grueling than B and it is harder to create all that space. I think he will need someone to share time with him in order to keep him fit every time he is in the game. I just dont want to see him wear down. He plays a vital role in our attack and allows us to play defensively.

We are very thin down the middle of the field. CB is our top priority. Then DMF/CMF, then a depth at CF and on the wings. If we spend money in that order I think we will be ok. I just hope we make wise personel decisions.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
1- Why should we look for Trexeguet's replacement if he is staying?
2- I agree with the bolded parts. we have an emergency situation in CB and CM,DM postions...
but then, if DP cannot hold the whole season alone and Bojinov is leaving, then Cassao and/or Robinho are neede I think !
Thats what i said friend, if we keep Treze and Boji we dont need any other forwards,
maybe we could swap/trade/buy Zalayeta to an Italian Iaquinta like tall/strong finisher but destined to warm the bench and watch Treze play.
But unfortunately i think that Fiorentina will robb us and keep both Mutu and Bojinov just for the 7 mil they gave us so far:cry:
I m almost convinced that we will sell Trezequet too,
he is not happy with us anymore and this sentiment is reflected on the pitch, no matter his comments.He wants the CL and the EPL experience and he isn t growing any younger...
There are too many transfer rumors binding Juve with high class finishers destined to replace Treze's position in the squad,
that would only mean we are interested to find a replacement...
There are quite a few serious rumors from BIG FCs wanting him,
teams that would motivate him and host his ambitions, teams that would make an offer, good enough for such a valuable player.
And finally his contract expires next year and he has no intentions to renew it,
that would mean that we are going to loose him for free next year if we dont sell him this year.
It seems that we are going to sell him:cry: the only thing that would keep him is his Juve heart, we will see...

IF treze leaves us and we have to buy a high class goal machine,
then we are in trouble, because those players are rare and they also are the most expensive players in the market.
Robinho or Cassano cant fill his shoes
and we wont afford to buy two super expensive attackers,
esp if there isnt a need for another forward.

IF Treze decides to stay then there is no need for a world class finisher,
just a Zala type of player, DP is capable to hold out for an entire season, he proves this weak in weak out, if he stays his former teammate DD will keep him as a starter, if DP gets injured/suspended, then his assistant Palla will be more than enough next year to keep the other place in attack occupied even if Boji hits the road.

Robinho is just too weak, as Turk said, for playing as a winger in Italy and furthermore he has zero defending abilities unlike Neddy,Camo,Marchio or Saliham, he really cant play as a winger in Juve.

Cassano wont be allowed to take a playmaker position like Totti in Roma,
because he is not good enough yet and DD wouldnt change Craps plans anyway,
i m convinced we will play with 2 DMs next year, i just hope we will find a creative DM.

Whatever the case there is little chance we will pay a considerable amount to buy a player we dont need now...
Cassano and Robinho will NOT join Juventus.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
There are a lot of whispers nowadays :D
@Cronios I agree with what you said completely...
Lets hope Trezeguet stays, this will save us a lot of troubles! at least in the near future... :smoke:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I'd kill to get Daniel Avles. Won't happen though for a variety of reasons.

and you people should not forget that Miccoli is coming back , hence we don't need no Cassano or Robinho.

Nov 28, 2006
as long as del piero is playing miccoli is not wanted by the fans.
he said he is better than alex...

he's an injury-prone too...
we should use him in a trade deal...
give him to palermo to get barzagli...

and try to get Diego from bremen.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Friday 9 March

Corriere dello Sport
Berlusconi: ‘I’ll buy everyone’
The Milan President: ‘I now want Buffon and Ronaldinho’
Juve, there is also Eto’o with Gerrard

Tuttosport
Buffon out? Gerrard
With the £29m from Milan, the great swoop is possible

:shifty: What swoop ?!!!! :blah:

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Miccoli is useful to us only as padding for a transfer. I like the idea of sending him to Palermo for Barzagli.

Diego is a very good player and I would like to see him signed by Juventus. However, I think the signing of a DMF is first and foremost important in the Central Midfield at least.

It is best to keep Trezeguet. I would like to see Toni here, and I think it would be a great signing. But, only as long as we can keep Trezeguet. We would have the best rotation of CF's in Serie A next year. The question is, will both players share time with each other? That is an issue I think.

Who are some solid DMF's available besides:

A. Diarra
M. Diarra
R. Mavuba
M. Sissoko

What about Mascherano? Does Liverpool need all those top notch CMF's? They are going to start costing a lot of money.

Also, since West Ham are clearly heading for relegation, wouldn't Tevez then be available for a decent wage. I doubt he will play in the second division. I love the way he plays, although I would like to see Cassano on Juve before him. However, this may be the most affordable Tevez will ever be.

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
Miccoli is useful to us only as padding for a transfer. I like the idea of sending him to Palermo for Barzagli.

Diego is a very good player and I would like to see him signed by Juventus. However, I think the signing of a DMF is first and foremost important in the Central Midfield at least.

It is best to keep Trezeguet. I would like to see Toni here, and I think it would be a great signing. But, only as long as we can keep Trezeguet. We would have the best rotation of CF's in Serie A next year. The question is, will both players share time with each other? That is an issue I think.

Who are some solid DMF's available besides:

A. Diarra
M. Diarra
R. Mavuba
M. Sissoko

What about Mascherano? Does Liverpool need all those top notch CMF's? They are going to start costing a lot of money.

Also, since West Ham are clearly heading for relegation, wouldn't Tevez then be available for a decent wage. I doubt he will play in the second division. I love the way he plays, although I would like to see Cassano on Juve before him. However, this may be the most affordable Tevez will ever be.
Tevez is quite good, but he's too short

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)