More players for next season . (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Since Trez said he would stay at Juve next year, that solves a HUGE problem. We should pick up Pizarro because he is a free transfer and keep Bojinov.

DEL PIERO
TREZEGUET
PIZARRO
BOJINOV
ZALAYETA
PALLADINO

Not bad to start out the Serie A season. This makes us much more flexible.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
that's six forwards though. Way too much if you ask me as I think even 5 forwards is extreme (don't forget their wages will be high too) I'd rather we either sell Zalayeta and get boji/pizzaro or just keep zalayeta and not get those 2. Or buy Bojinov and send him on loan if we can afford the money.

also don't forget that having six forwards means that the bench players will complain about lack of football eventually. Boji and/or Pizzaro are not bench players so they will complain while Zalayeta has always been our 5th choice striker yet doesn't complain. I say we keep Zalayeta instead.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
micolli will come back and be promptly sold. after saying it would be a travesty to go back to juve from fiorentina he burned his bridges. i cannot see him being viewed as a suitable player for our squad, we will use him to swap for wanted players

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
micolli will come back and be promptly sold. after saying it would be a travesty to go back to juve from fiorentina he burned his bridges. i cannot see him being viewed as a suitable player for our squad, we will use him to swap for wanted players
If this is our intention, so I prefer to swap him for Simao.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
yes , after he said he won't playing for us , we should use him to get someone such simao or pepe . but benfica is not that stupid , letting simao for miccoli , ummm . . swap him + some cash for pepe would be more realistic i think .
Are you sure that he did say so? This is my first time to hear about such an announcement. :confused:

Mate, what about your signature? Bozi is already a mod. :p

a dream, we would need to part with some serious cash but would be great
Of course, we need to pay some cash plus Miccoli in order to tempt Benfica to let him go.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
that's six forwards though. Way too much if you ask me as I think even 5 forwards is extreme (don't forget their wages will be high too) I'd rather we either sell Zalayeta and get boji/pizzaro or just keep zalayeta and not get those 2. Or buy Bojinov and send him on loan if we can afford the money.

also don't forget that having six forwards means that the bench players will complain about lack of football eventually. Boji and/or Pizzaro are not bench players so they will complain while Zalayeta has always been our 5th choice striker yet doesn't complain. I say we keep Zalayeta instead.
I think between Zalayeta, Palladino, and Bojinov we can rotate them on the bench. Perhaps loan out Palladino, because I think he is young enough where experience on another team may help him. Bojinov is very good and needs to be on the Juve bench and Zalayeta can be sold on brought on when we are ahead.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i dont think bojinov wants to play on bench, so he will definitely leave.

Zalayeta isnt good enough, we need a striker who can score goals. Pizarro replcing him would be great, as we can actually rest tres if need be and still have a player who can score.

Miccoli will not return, as del piero and palladino are there to stay.

And lets not get that Trez said he wants to stay, but who knows what the summer holds for him.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
Are you sure that he did say so? This is my first time to hear about such an announcement. :confused:

Mate, what about your signature? Bozi is already a mod. :p

Of course, we need to pay some cash plus Miccoli in order to tempt Benfica to let him go.
nah , ask soulslider then :D

ohh , really ?? i just missed the latest info in this forum since i had spending my last winter holiday without internet connection :D Congrats BOZI ! :pint:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)