More players for next season . (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
Juve: Diego and Klose

01.03.2007, 09:02

According to the Corriere dello Sport, Juve are planning to invest 25 million euros on Werder Bremen’s Diego and Klose. The money for this should come from selling Bojinov and Zalayeta. A representative for the club went to try and convince the German side, maybe by adding one or two players to the cash payment. Other Werder Bremen players Juve are interested in are Naldo and Mertesacker.

from calciomercato.com

money from selling Bojinov and Zalayeta?what are they talking about?

Bojinov is loaned
:shocked: zalayeta for 25 million euros ?

i would like to see diego in our jersey , not sure about klose . Mertesacker was awesome in FM but never seen him in the reality .

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Maresca: 'Alla Juve tornerei, ma non so se loro mi vogliono ancora'

18:09 del 02 marzo

Enzo Maresca, centrocampista in forza al Siviglia, svela il suo più forte desiderio: "Alla Juve mi piacerebbe tornare, ma non dipende da me. Sono loro che devono decidere, e comunque al momento nessuno della Juve mi ha contattato. Non so se mi vogliono ancora. Certo, il sentimento mi dice che avrei voluto restare di più alla Juventus - ha dichiarato il giocatore a Radio MilanInter -. La violenza sugli spalti? Quello che è accaduto a Siviglia è stato un qualcosa di negativo, anche se c'è da dire che il tecnico Ramos è stato centrato in pieno, mentre di solito si lancia qualcosa senza mirare. Differenze con l'Italia? Qui in Spagna è tutto più tranquillo, anche se è esagerato dire che in Italia va tutto male".

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
Quick babelfish translation

Maresca: ' To the Juve I would return, but I do not know if they want to me ancora' 18:09 of 02 March Enzo Maresca, centrocampista in force to Seville, reveals its stronger desire: "To the Juve it would appeal to to me to return, but it does not depend on me. They are they that they must decide, and however at the moment nobody of the Juve has contacted to me. I do not know if they still want to me. Sure, the feeling says me that I would have intentional to remain more to the Juventus - has declared the player to MilanInter Radio -. the violence on the spalti? What it is happened to Seville has been a something of negative, even if there is from saying that the Ramos technician has been centered in full load, while of usual nozzle something without to look at. Differences with Italy? Here in Spain it is all calmer, even if is exaggerated to say that in Italy it goes badly all ".

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Maresca....:agree: ..now that would be great. unlikely though.

Klose and Diego for 25 million would be great. Trez said he is staying but who knows, he may just say this now to stop all the rumours.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Miccoli will return to juve at the and of the season ..

and he will stay and play with us next season ..

Juventus: torna Miccoli

Fabrizio Miccoli molto probabilmente tornerà alla Juventus a fine stagione: il Benfica, squadra nella quale milita in prestito da due stagioni, difficilmente riscatterà la punta leccese e si profila dunque un suo ritorno a Torino.
Difficilmente però Miccoli ritornerà per restare: il Romario del Salento verrà probabilmente utilizzato come lussuosa pedina di scambio per arrivare a qualche big.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Miccoli will return to juve at the and of the season ..

and he will stay and play with us next season ..

Juventus: torna Miccoli

Fabrizio Miccoli molto probabilmente tornerà alla Juventus a fine stagione: il Benfica, squadra nella quale milita in prestito da due stagioni, difficilmente riscatterà la punta leccese e si profila dunque un suo ritorno a Torino.
Difficilmente però Miccoli ritornerà per restare: il Romario del Salento verrà probabilmente utilizzato come lussuosa pedina di scambio per arrivare a qualche big.
good news :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)