More players for next season . (68 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I would definetly agree to a Gila-Trez swap (maybe some money extra for us), but they won't get Gigi. Trez decreased his worth a lot and so it maybe a good idea to exchance him with with Gila, who will perhaps find his best form again when wearing our jersey. Trez wants to leave, he is not young anymore and does not play very well. So Why not?

Source?
the article is from channel4.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alex66

Jul 14, 2006
So, my squad would be somehow like this:

GK: Buffon, Mirante, Belardi.

CB: Samuel, Criscito, Metzelder, Grygera, Boumsong.

LB: Chiellini, Balzaretti

RB: Salihamidzic, Zebina

DMF: Paro, Zanetti, Sissoko, another DMC

SMF: Kapo, Marchionni, Camoranesi, Nedved

AMC: Diego

FW: Bojinov, Palladino, Delpie, Trezeguet.

Happy?? :D
Yes, I am:D

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
My predictions of what we're going to see this summer

Trezeguet will join Barcelona.
Ronaldhino will stay with Barcelona.
Samuel Eto'o will join Milan
Alberto Gilardino will join Juventus

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I would definetly agree to a Gila-Trez swap (maybe some money extra for us), but they won't get Gigi. Trez decreased his worth a lot and so it maybe a good idea to exchance him with with Gila, who will perhaps find his best form again when wearing our jersey. Trez wants to leave, he is not young anymore and does not play very well. So Why not?

Source?
channel 4's football italia
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/mar1f.html

juventino19

Nov 20, 2005
I know ppl in this forum are against it, but I believe that Trez, Camo and yes even buffon should sacrificed. Buffon for Cash + Gila, Camo for Samuel, Trez to Lyon or Barca. We pick up Pizarro for free, either sign Klose or Keep Bojinov. In exchange for Trez, get an option on Malouda, or go to liverpool and get at least Sissoko, Gerrard or Xabi or go for Rbery with the money. Metzelder we pick up for free, If we give Milan buffon, we pick up Amelia or Dida (as stupid as this sounds, he can be great again at a club like Juve) and then we sell off some useless players like Kovac, Zalayeta, Giannicheda and Ruben Olivera. Also Kapo will come back and he can be exchanged or sold as well. There are so many possiblities and so much time to get it all together that replacing a good portion of the team could infact work. This would be a great team for the first campaign:

Goalies: Amelia, Mirante, Belardi
Defence: Chiellini, Metzelder, Samuel, Criscito, Balzaretti, Boumsong, Grygera (im hoping Zambrotta comes back to).
Mids: Marchionni, Zanetti, Nedved, Sissoko/Gerrard/Xabi/Mavuba, Sali, Malouda/Ribery, Diego/Deco, Paro and Marchisio and De Ceglie go on loan for a season.
Forwards: Klose, Gila, DP, Pizarro

We only need 4 strikers for the first campaign, once we make CL we can go for another striker or we can always keep Zala just incase, hes been doin it for years bein the 5th striker, so we mite as well keep em. Also there are probably tons of players on a free we can pick up who can be useful squad players. But it would be a mistake not to purchase Bojinov. If your not going to play him, at least buy him so that we can sell him or exchange him. I dont know what management is thinking on this one.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
I know ppl in this forum are against it, but I believe that Trez, Camo and yes even buffon should sacrificed. Buffon for Cash + Gila, Camo for Samuel, Trez to Lyon or Barca. We pick up Pizarro for free, either sign Klose or Keep Bojinov. In exchange for Trez, get an option on Malouda, or go to liverpool and get at least Sissoko, Gerrard or Xabi or go for Rbery with the money. Metzelder we pick up for free, If we give Milan buffon, we pick up Amelia or Dida (as stupid as this sounds, he can be great again at a club like Juve) and then we sell off some useless players like Kovac, Zalayeta, Giannicheda and Ruben Olivera. Also Kapo will come back and he can be exchanged or sold as well. There are so many possiblities and so much time to get it all together that replacing a good portion of the team could infact work. This would be a great team for the first campaign:

Goalies: Amelia, Mirante, Belardi
Defence: Chiellini, Metzelder, Samuel, Criscito, Balzaretti, Boumsong, Grygera (im hoping Zambrotta comes back to).
Mids: Marchionni, Zanetti, Nedved, Sissoko/Gerrard/Xabi/Mavuba, Sali, Malouda/Ribery, Diego/Deco, Paro and Marchisio and De Ceglie go on loan for a season.

Forwards: Klose, Gila, DP, Pizarro

We only need 4 strikers for the first campaign, once we make CL we can go for another striker or we can always keep Zala just incase, hes been doin it for years bein the 5th striker, so we mite as well keep em. Also there are probably tons of players on a free we can pick up who can be useful squad players. But it would be a mistake not to purchase Bojinov. If your not going to play him, at least buy him so that we can sell him or exchange him. I dont know what management is thinking on this one.

This frightens me to death.

There has to be a more experienced stopper/sweeper in the back 5 - a world class reader of the game like Cannavaro. Or like Franz Beckenbaur was.

The midfield looks OK, that said I'd like to see another Italian with some experience in there too.

The forwards listed smacks of settling for 3rd best. I have a terrible fear that Gila is likely to be wearing the black & white next season. Surely a mistake?
Unless that is, I'm missing something that others see all too clearly.

Ribery I like. I see him as the perfect replacement to Pavel. If not, Robinho.

If we lose Trez we don't panic. What we must do is sign someone who guarantees 22+ goals a season. That man is either Luca Toni or Huntelaar chipping in with 15+ and then Klose.

Some key decisions await. DD, Secco and the board will have to be bold.

4 wins from the next 5 matches and one thing will become apparent. Deals will be announced on the back of assured promotion at the end of March.

I predict there will be an unusually high level of transfer activity this year between April and August 31, 2007, especially at Barcelona, Milan, Valencia, Arsenal, Juventus and Liverpool.

I just hope that our scouts are doing their job properly and the board are prepared to spend / invest for the future wisely.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
There could be some pretty tough competition for any wide players this summer because Inter will be looking for a Figo replacement and Madrid are permanently after attackers. Think we could have a tough time convincing people to join us over either of them given our current situation.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
if we loose trez i think klose will be very good,gila is good as well,remember when he was at parm he was unstoppable.hunteelar i havent seen so i cant comment
as far as the midfield goes diego or deco will be very welcomed!if camo leaves we have marchionni as a backup amd i think hes good enough
defence hopefully we can get barzagli for a good price,if not go for metzelder,bit of a risk but a good defender
finally gigi MUST stay,we cant find anyone to replace him

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Metzelder isn't a particularly big risk because I believe he is available on a free transfer.

Everything seems to have gone quiet in terms of rumours with Heinze? Would love to see a back four of Grygera-Barzagli-Heinze-Chiellini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)