More players for next season . (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
I like that squad. I don't know about Pepe, never saw him. And I think our strike force is "too strong". It would cause problems about who has to sit on the bench. I would take Saviola+Zalayeta or Bojinov+Pizarro but not both Pizarro and Saviola. The rest is good and not unlikely.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Trezeguet will leave in the summer. So that would open a starting place but can't see juve relying on any of those guys as a starter. Hope we get Huntelaar.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Do you think we'll have a choice over keeping Trezeguet or not??
i reckon that if we show real ambition with our summer signings then trezi will look and see a competitive squad and would stay. remember he has 7 years service with us, he knows teh clubs strengths, is adored by(most of) the fans and has an affinity with the squad already in place. happiness is sometimes underrated in a footballers performances and trezi knows he is happy at juve, witha competitive squad he may see there is no reason to leave

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
i reckon that if we show real ambition with our summer signings then trezi will look and see a competitive squad and would stay. remember he has 7 years service with us, he knows teh clubs strengths, is adored by(most of) the fans and has an affinity with the squad already in place. happiness is sometimes underrated in a footballers performances and trezi knows he is happy at juve, witha competitive squad he may see there is no reason to leave
I hope so...

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Corriere dello Sport

Juve, Diego and Klose - The Bianconeri scouts are in Germany to look at the fantasista and the striker from Werder Bremen

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
I would like to see the squad shape up as follows:

GK:
BUFFON
MIRANTE

CB:
BARZAGLI
METZELDER
KOVAC
BOUMSONG
CRISCITO

RB:
GRYGERA
ZEBINA

LB:
CHIELLINI
BALZARETTI

DMF:
DIARRA/MAVUBA/SISSOKO (in desired order)
ZANETTI
PARO
GIANNICHEDDA

SMF:
NEDVED
CAMORANESI
MARCHIONI
SALIHAMDZIC

SS:
DEL PIERO
BOJINOV
PALLADINO

CF:
TONI/AMAURI
PIZARRO
ZALAYETA

Of course a few players can interchange between multiple positions, but I think that these transfers are all possible both from the players being attainable and the budget. We just need to make it to the Jan 2008 transfer period with a good status in the league and then maybe go after a big name signing.

I think these selections will fill much needed gaps with players that will fit our style. And I think the players selected will bring in good hope for the future. Perhaps the signing of Ljunberg would be beneficial or another free transfer player with some good experience.

One flaw in this lineup is that Camoranesi may leave and that would make us very thin outside. In this case I would definately choose to splurge on a player like Ribery or like I mentioned earlier go after a free transfer player to fill the void until January. The most important roles to fill are 2 CB's and 2 CF's. Then I would work on a DMF.

Of course if Buffon leaves, then we will all be scrambling to figure out how to replace the irreplacable. He is a massive key to our team and I hope he remains loyal to Juve.

Basically, we need to get to the Jan 2008 by being in a respectable position and focusing on the defensive ("boring") style we play. It is a successful style and we should choose players to fit that mold. In the Jan 2008 window I would start looking for a substitue for Del Piero as he will not be able to play every game in Serie A and we will have a huge gap when he doesn't start.

Your Thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)