More players for next season . (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
Mario Gomez is the current leader of the scorerlist in Bundesliga and plays a very good season. He won't leave Stuttgart after this season and I think that is a good decision. He is still very young and has to mature. Many players were broken, because they left their familiar environment too early (after one good season).

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
We dont need him really...
too late for him to aome back :disagree:
I agree and I never said I wanted him back, but he realizes he has made a mistake and it pleases me. Maybe some of the other players who left feel the same but are too proud to say it (although Cannavaro has hinted). I just think it's great to read that a player who plays his football at Real Madrid says "screw this place and take me home, to Juventus and Torino". It's wonderful. But yes, I agree, this ship has sailed for poor old Emerson. He must remember the good times and get along with his career and his life :pint:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Mario Gomez is the current leader of the scorerlist in Bundesliga and plays a very good season. He won't leave Stuttgart after this season and I think that is a good decision. He is still very young and has to mature. Many players were broken, because they left their familiar environment too early (after one good season).
:agree:

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
@Jem83, forget about him. First of all, Emerson isn't the same player like the past few years, as he's been losing form day after day and he is already old. Secondly, he doesn't deserve your sympathy, he was from the first people to escape the ship once perceiving that it was on verge of drowning.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
@Jem83, forget about him. First of all, Emerson isn't the same player like the past few years, as he's been losing form day after day and he is already old. Secondly, he doesn't deserve your sympathy, he was from the first people to escape the ship once perceiving that it was on verge of drowning.
Once again, I never said I wanted him back. Seriously.

Sympathy? Former players who realize their mistakes will certainly get mine.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I agree and I never said I wanted him back, but he realizes he has made a mistake and it pleases me. Maybe some of the other players who left feel the same but are too proud to say it (although Cannavaro has hinted). I just think it's great to read that a player who plays his football at Real Madrid says "screw this place and take me home, to Juventus and Torino". It's wonderful. But yes, I agree, this ship has sailed for poor old Emerson. He must remember the good times and get along with his career and his life :pint:
:tup: couldnt agree anymore

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
10 goals in 20 appearences for a medicore spanish side that was predicted to to struggle is hardly crap. Still I don't feel Zigic can replace Trezeguet.

However he seems to have great physical strength. It would a sweet to see this giant bulldoze his way through defenders.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Juve push for Pepe Wednesday 28 February, 2007 (channel 4)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reports from Spain suggest that Juventus have made an offer for FC Porto defender Pepe, as they look to strengthen in anticipation of a return to Serie A.

Pepe – whose full name is Kleper Laveran Lima Ferreira – turned 24 on Monday and has been a pivotal figure at the heart of the Dragons’ defence since the departure of Ricardo Carvalho in 2004.

According to Spanish radio station Cadena Ser, the Old Lady have already made an approach for the ex-Corinthians defender, even if they may face competition from Real Madrid.

Juventus continue to seek reinforcements at the back despite boasting the best defensive record in Serie B, having only conceded 15 times this term.

Coach Didier Deschamps has already admitted an interest in luring Manchester United stopper Gabriel Heinze, but Pepe would fulfil a different role as he is adept at centre-back or as a right-back.

The Bianconeri are also said to be lining up a move for giant Serbian striker Nikola Zigic of Racing Santander and Sevilla marksman Frederic Kanoutè.

Anyone know much about this guy Pepe? Never seen him play and as a rule i'm not a fan of Brazilian defenders.

Don't want Zigic or Kanoute either.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Juve push for Pepe Wednesday 28 February, 2007 (channel 4)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reports from Spain suggest that Juventus have made an offer for FC Porto defender Pepe, as they look to strengthen in anticipation of a return to Serie A.

Pepe – whose full name is Kleper Laveran Lima Ferreira – turned 24 on Monday and has been a pivotal figure at the heart of the Dragons’ defence since the departure of Ricardo Carvalho in 2004.

According to Spanish radio station Cadena Ser, the Old Lady have already made an approach for the ex-Corinthians defender, even if they may face competition from Real Madrid.

Juventus continue to seek reinforcements at the back despite boasting the best defensive record in Serie B, having only conceded 15 times this term.

Coach Didier Deschamps has already admitted an interest in luring Manchester United stopper Gabriel Heinze, but Pepe would fulfil a different role as he is adept at centre-back or as a right-back.

The Bianconeri are also said to be lining up a move for giant Serbian striker Nikola Zigic of Racing Santander and Sevilla marksman Frederic Kanoutè.

Anyone know much about this guy Pepe? Never seen him play and as a rule i'm not a fan of Brazilian defenders.

Don't want Zigic or Kanoute either.
never actually seen him play, but on FM he is very good, if thats anything to go by.

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
Goalkeepers:
Gianluigi Buffon
Antonio Mirante

Right Backs:
Zdnek Grygera
Jonathan Zebina

Central Defenders:
Pepe
Fabio Cannavaro
Robert Kovac
Jean Alain Boumsong
Daniele Criscito

Left Backs:
Giorgio Chiellini
Federico Balzaretti

Right midfielders:

Mauro Camoranesi
Marco Marchionni

Central Midfielders:
Cristiano Zanetti
Mohammed Sissoko
Rio Mavuba
Matteo Paro

Left Midfielders:

Pavel Nedved
Hasan Salihamdzic

Attackers:
David Trezeguet
Alex Del Piero
Claudio Pizarro
Javier Saviola
Raffaele Palladino

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)