More players for next season . (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Mike, I think that there is a misunderstanding here, all the players that you mentioned I do like and I want to see them in Delle Alpi bar Huntelaar and Saviola. For example, I'm not going to argue about how professional and experienced Gerrard, Ribery, Metzelder and Sissoko are, simply because I'm fan of all of them. The point here is that I was talking about a specific range of age. And when I'd said so, you responded by saying that there some players who are in that range, so I clarified it. :)
i know i just fuigured that those players were in your age range! no worries, anywho Kronik, Badass devil didnt even say anything on that page what are you talking about???

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
I thought that this forum is a constructive one. So please, could you be more accurate and more flexible. We're talking about a player that was in the final of a World cup football event and demonstrates by far his ability to play in a high competitive level. Now, as juve-prince said - and i thank him for understanding what i meant- frings is surely a mid term solution as emerson and vieira were. For a long term solution we need a youngster that learn from frings from zannetti and others to fit to our style of play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)