More players for next season . (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You said that for every player which has been linked with Juve.
quit the generalisation

i personally think alot of the barca players r overrated

lampard - overrated

canna - i never said he was overrated, infact id welcome him

lucho - id welcome him

kanoute - maybe

grygera - happy

barzagli - id be happy

luisao - vastly overrated

happy now? glad ive cleared this up for u

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Are you happy with Grygera because he already signed or because you think he is good player?

The same question applies to Salihamidzic.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Jacques said:
And when they leave they become traitor bastards.
Of course not, let's take Cannavaro and Thuram as examples. Cannavaro just spent two years in the Bianconeri's jersey and after his departure directly he said that Juve are a great team and they deserved the two scudetti on pitch. Also, he said that he left Juve to Real Madrid just for a new experience. I know that the previous sentence can't convince even a child, but at least he was considerate to Juventus and to its fans.

On the other hand was Thuram. A player who is supposed to be the team's captain after Del Piero and who spent five complete seasons in Delle Alpi. His first declaration was that he couldn't understand that he played for such a club for five complete seasons and he also said the final verdicts of the Calciopoli were lenient to Juve.

In your opinion, who is the real bastard now?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
And when they leave they become traitor bastards.
Are you happy with Grygera because he already signed or because you think he is good player?

The same question applies to Salihamidzic.
im happy at the fact they will add depth but at the same time they have potential, and having followed the dutch eridevisie for some years i know what grygera is capable of. just because they r juve players doesnt mean i must like them, i never liked pippo, and neither am i a big fan of zebina

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
a) i really dislike portugese players
b) hes a ball hogger
c) hes a diver
d) we can do better than him - lucho
e) hes a unrealistic target

we must get lucho he is our key to midfield. i think i mite aswell start up the 'bring lucho to juve' club
a) he's actually brazillian
b) not that much
c) aslong as its effective and less obvious than totti
d) lucho? hmm, my preferance = unlikely Diego
e) agreed

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Of course not, let's take Cannavaro and Thuram as examples. Cannavaro just spent two years in the Bianconeri's jersey and after his departure directly he said that Juve are a great team and they deserved the two scudetti on pitch. Also, he said that he left Juve to Real Madrid just for a new experience. I know that the previous sentence can't convince even a child, but at least he was considerate to Juventus and to its fans.

On the other hand was Thuram. A player who is supposed to be the team's captain after Del Piero and who spent five complete seasons in Delle Alpi. His first declaration was that he couldn't understand that he played for such a club for five complete seasons and he also said the final verdicts of the Calciopoli were lenient to Juve.

In your opinion, who is the real bastard now?
You are, for missing Jack's very obvious joke.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Hmm i might know a new player who is rising and increasing his play every game, i noticed him some time ago when he just made his proffesional footbal debut with AZ,so i think the dutch peeps will know him,his name is Demy de Zeeuw,he plays for AZ and Holland under21(went europian champion last summer) he was chosen the best player of the tournament,he is praised by all the dutch coaches worldwide and by marco van basten, he is like a mix of davids and emerson,does every dirty work,can give great passes,has a great balsight,and he can score.
What do you guys think?

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Hmm i might know a new player who is rising and increasing his play every game, i noticed him some time ago when he just made his proffesional footbal debut with AZ,so i think the dutch peeps will know him,his name is Demy de Zeeuw,he plays for AZ and Holland under21(went europian champion last summer) he was chosen the best player of the tournament,he is praised by all the dutch coaches worldwide and by marco van basten, he is like a mix of davids and emerson,does every dirty work,can give great passes,has a great balsight,and he can score.
What do you guys think?
Wrong thread, I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)