More players for next season . (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Kanoute not thinking about Barça move

Kanoute shoots down AtletiLa Liga top scorer Frederic Kanoute has dismissed speculation linking him with a move away from leaders Sevilla. The Malian striker said he knew nothing about a possible £18 million (€25m) move to either Barcelona or Juventus.

"I am happy at Sevilla because we are one of the best teams," he said.

"I can't say for how long but, for now at least, I am really enjoying it at Sevilla, so it doesn't really bother me what the press say.

"For the moment all I know is what people are saying in the papers. Nobody has talked to me or to my agent.

"I'm happy here and I am not thinking much about other clubs."

The former Tottenham, West Ham and Lyon player has been a revelation in La Liga, where his 17 goals have helped Sevilla to the top of the league.

Although Sevilla are in UEFA Cup action on Thursday, Kanoute admitted he would sacrifice continental glory to win a Liga title.

"The league is the most important thing for me because we are first," he said.

"On a personal level I am happy because I am scoring goals, although personal success is not so important right now."

Eurosport

---------------------------------------------

A new way used by Eurosport since a week:D . They mention many players that are denying any transfer to Juve, as if there is any real transfer going on there:disagree:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Juventus, who look odds on to gain promotion back to Serie A in May, have warded off attempts by Liverpool to sign David Trezeguet to Liverpool by telling them they must given them Steven Gerrard in return. (Corriere dello Sport).

Juve will sign Bayern Munich defender Lucio in the summer, according to Gazetta dello Sport, with another World Cup winner; Mauro Camoranesi; going the other way.

Eurosport

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
Juventus, who look odds on to gain promotion back to Serie A in May, have warded off attempts by Liverpool to sign David Trezeguet to Liverpool by telling them they must given them Steven Gerrard in return. (Corriere dello Sport).

Juve will sign Bayern Munich defender Lucio in the summer, according to Gazetta dello Sport, with another World Cup winner; Mauro Camoranesi; going the other way.

Eurosport
And this is what I call a good deal. I hope at least 1 of them can happen.

Hell yeah ,thats why i hope they keep on being partners for some long time even tho Trezie is confused right now,i wont blame him if he decides too leave if we get a real good replacement like him,because i'm not sure is more like a del piero player or a killer like trezie! even we have palla aswell and Zala but i dont think he will remain with us.
We' both know this...:D

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
ReBeL said:
I can't see this happens. But if it happenes, it would be without a doubt our best transfer in since landing Nedved.

Jul 5, 2005

Eurosport
That's impossible. Gerrard is a symbol for Liverpool fans and i dont think he would like to come in Turin for Juve because the 2 teams have big animosity after 1986. Also Camo is ingrained to Juve for many years and he is good machne in the middle area and i dont think he will get rid of us so easy.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
joe5 said:
That's impossible. Gerrard is a symbol for Liverpool fans and i dont think he would like to come in Turin for Juve because the 2 teams have big animosity after 1986. Also Camo is ingrained to Juve and it's dificult to get rid of.
Firstly, nothing is impossible. Secondly, Ian Rush was a symbol for Liverpool. Finally, Camoranesi has just refused to extend his contract the previous day.

Nov 28, 2006
BE CAREFUL WITH THOSE WISHES!!!
you want to sell 5 defenders and replace them with 2 defenders! where the hell would the strength in depth be?? and who would replace camo/be marchionni's back up??? i hope the management doesnt share your views

i think u forgot we got grygera and criscito...
and salihamidic can play as right back too...
so we need 2 CB's cuz we already have chielini...
de ceglie can be the sub for marchioni.

correct me if im wrong.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Ok the question the is one: Does Gerrard really wants to come to Juve?
Actually, I don't know, but I don't think so.

he doesn't wanna leave liverpool, but since liverpool are going nowhere nowadays, i'm sure he'd want a move
Liverpool are improving year after year mate. They won trophies but not reglarly and they haven't won the Premiership since the 80's, I think.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
i think u forgot we got grygera and criscito...
and salihamidic can play as right back too...
so we need 2 CB's cuz we already have chielini...
de ceglie can be the sub for marchioni.

correct me if im wrong.
Ok no problem.
I actually know we have criscito and grygera.

let me remind - we have a defnce crisis...... this means we need more defenders...
Salihamidzic is a versatile player who can play anywhere.

CB's we would have - barzagli, one other, grygera, criscito - we would need at least 2 more, i would keep boum and kovac

chiellini is a LB not a CB he is currently being played out of position

Marchionni and nedved would be covered by one player (sali-in your opinion) so heaven forbid they both get injured and face it olivera and kapo will not remain because they are not good enough

De ceglie as a sub, in serie a??? IMO he is not ready

we need 3 defenders
2-3 midfielders depending on transfers
1-2 strikers dep on transfers also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)