More players for next season . (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Looking at this thread's title, can we start a thread called "Less players for next season"? At least to get rid of some dead weight and make some salary room available for something better.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
or the I don't want Birindelli, Kovac, Tudor, Giannichedda, Bojinov, Mirante, Piccolo, Trezeguet, Boumsong, Guzman, Olivera, Zalayeta, Miccoli, Legrottaglie, Zebina, Kapo, Tacchinardi, Blasi...to Juve anymore thread. :D

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Excuse me, but what WC are you talking about? Nocerino didn´t play in WC... :confused:
Look below...

He could be talking about the U-19 or 21 or whatever it was. Or possibly the Beach Soccer World Cup :p
or the I don't want Birindelli, Kovac, Tudor, Giannichedda, Bojinov, Mirante, Piccolo, Trezeguet, Boumsong, Guzman, Olivera, Zalayeta, Miccoli, Legrottaglie, Zebina, Kapo, Tacchinardi, Blasi...to Juve anymore thread. :D
So, lets's open it.....:p

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
how awesome would it be if our defense consisted of the following:

------------------David James--------

---Zebina----Boumsong--Cygan---Silvestre

yup. Now that's a world class defense...of losers.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Stuttgart: 'hands off Gomez'

Stuttgart general manager Horst Heldt has issued a 'hands-off' warning to potential suitors of on-fire striker Mario Gomez.

Interest in the talented youngster is rocketing, with both Arsenal and Juventus reportedly interested in taking him away from the Gottlieb-Daimler-Stadion.

But the Bundesliga high-flyers are adamant their prize asset will not be sold, for any amount.

"We won't sell him, not even 25 million euros," Heldt said. "Mario is 21-years-old, he has a great contract here and he knows exactly where he can develop in the best way."

The former Germany Under-21 international is rapidly becoming one of the hottest properties in European football, and his scintillating recent form saw him make the step up to full international honours at the beginning of the month

Gomez marked that milestone - a friendly against Switzerland - with a goal to cap a memorable week after he had overtaken Miroslav Klose as the Bundesliga's top scorer with his 13th goal of the season.

But despite the clamour for him, Gomez remains committed to his club: "I am totally concentrated on the Bundesliga, and I will become a better player in Stuttgart," he said.

Stuttgart coach Armin Veh said: "Mario has made great improvements, but he has still potential."

Eurosport

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
The last great foreign player to move to Italy was bought by Juventus when they got Zlatan Ibrahimovic:D . Now we have brought back a real star.”

Galliani yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)