More players for next season . (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Florent Mlouda? Is he that guy who played in the French World Cup team last summer? If he's we must het him, he's a pure class:smoke:
That´s the same guy.

Turk, you've changed ur avatar :shocked:
Yes, it is shocking, isn´t it?

Essien wanted to leave
Diarra wanted to leave
there's no point of lowering Malouda's price since clubs will end up buying him no matter the price

Lyon have a habit of overpricing their players, n malouda is one of their key players, im sure they'll overprice him
:agree:

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Essien wanted to leave
Diarra wanted to leave
there's no point of lowering Malouda's price since clubs will end up buying him no matter the price

Lyon have a habit of overpricing their players, n malouda is one of their key players, im sure they'll overprice him
How did you know that he wanted to leave?

Jul 23, 2006
How did you know that he wanted to leave?
He told me

In August 2005, Essien declared that he would "go on strike" against Lyon because of the club's refusal to transfer him to English Premiership champions Chelsea. It was announced on 14 August that Lyon and Chelsea had agreed a £26m fee for the Ghanaian, finally ending one of the longest running transfer sagas in recent English football history. Essien is now Chelsea's second most expensive signing after the club signed Ukraine forward and captain Andriy Shevchenko from A.C. Milan on 22 May, 2006.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
So, I can understand from this that you are on the first name terms with King Essien. :p

By the way, I thought that you mean he wanted to leave Chelsea. My bad, sorry. :smoke:

Alex66

Jul 14, 2006
I dont think it would be for him a step forward, Lyon is one of the best teams in Europe, if not the best (momentary). Ok, the League 1 is a little bit worse than Seria A and maybe hes looking for new challenges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)