More players for next season . (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
Ohh crouch! He is just becoming better and better imo.... Now he have begun to dribble..... I've some place, some weeks ago, that Juve should be interested in him :agree: To men it would be a great signing :toast:

Edit; But I'm afraid if he would be a drop, cause he is English..... But John Charles.....

Jul 28, 2002
Ohh crouch! He is just becoming better and better imo.... Now he have begun to dribble..... I've some place, some weeks ago, that Juve should be interested in him :agree: To men it would be a great signing :toast:

Edit; But I'm afraid if he would be a drop, cause he is English..... But John Charles.....
English ??

Charles was Welsh.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I dont think it would matter much who we sign as Inter are simply too good
we need to spend at least 100M Euro (and do it wisely) just to be able to compete against them
Unless we sign 2 awesome midfielders and replace our whole defence I can`t see us at the same level as Inter

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Sorry Ahmedios....it would have to be the second.....Boum Boum takes the number one slot.
Okay, the first slot is for Boum Boum and the second would be for Crouch. Oh no, I think that the second slot suits the exceptional legend aka Zebina. :eyebrows:

we need to spend at least 100M Euro (and do it wisely) just to be able to compete against them
Unless we sign 2 awesome midfielders and replace our whole defence I can`t see us at the same level as Inter
I'm not as pessimistic as you. I think we can compete for the first four places, mainly the 3rd or the 4th, in the upcoming season with some new effective additions to the current squad. First of all, we have to renew our confidence in Monsieur Deschamps. Then we have to sell some players and to complete the signing of the players whom we're negotiating these days.

I agree with you that we have to buy 2 world class midfielders if we get the real intention to do something in Serie A, at least, to qualify for the Champions League. Regarding our defence, replacing the back four is progressing as we already signed Grygera and Criscito. Moreover, we're negotiating lots of defenders; Barzagli, Metzelder, Heinze, Canini, etc......

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
wrong, inter look good because milan are terrible this year and they have no competition. trust me, when we come up and milan improve next year we will hear inters collective sphincters squeeking. a little bit of pressure and their title defense will start to resemble paris hiltons punanny, bare, worn out, expensive and unable to handle the regular punishment being thrown at it

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
wrong, inter look good because milan are terrible this year and they have no competition. trust me, when we come up and milan improve next year we will hear inters collective sphincters squeeking. a little bit of pressure and their title defense will start to resemble paris hiltons punanny, bare, worn out, expensive and unable to handle the regular punishment being thrown at it
Exactly the same secnario since 1989 till 2006. :cool: & :pint:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Okay, the first slot is for Boum Boum and the second would be for Crouch. Oh no, I think that the second slot suits the exceptional legend aka Zebina. :eyebrows:

I'm not as pessimistic as you. I think we can compete for the first four places, mainly the 3rd or the 4th, in the upcoming season with some new effective additions to the current squad. First of all, we have to renew our confidence in Monsieur Deschamps. Then we have to sell some players and to complete the signing of the players whom we're negotiating these days.

I agree with you that we have to buy 2 world class midfielders if we get the real intention to do something in Serie A, at least, to qualify for the Champions League. Regarding our defence, replacing the back four is progressing as we already signed Grygera and Criscito. Moreover, we're negotiating lots of defenders; Barzagli, Metzelder, Heinze, Canini, etc......
I didn`t say we couldn`t get a CL spot
I can even say we could get the 2nd place spot but to get the scudetto on that case I`m pessimistic (unless we do buy 2 awesome midfielders)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
I didn`t say we couldn`t get a CL spot
I can even say we could get the 2nd place spot but to get the scudetto on that case I`m pessimistic (unless we do buy 2 awesome midfielders)
I agree with you, Orgut. You haven't mentioned the Champions League, I was just revealing my expectations for the next season. And I reckon that I said that we are in need of signing two world class midfielders like you said. :cool:

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
A lot of what we can achieve next season will depend on Milan. Their pi$$ poor season really does us no favours for next term. They won't have twov poor seasons in a row. Wish they'd been on fire this year as next season there will be 2 teams with lots to prove in Serie A.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
A lot of what we can achieve next season will depend on Milan. Their pi$$ poor season really does us no favours for next term. They won't have twov poor seasons in a row. Wish they'd been on fire this year as next season there will be 2 teams with lots to prove in Serie A.
:agree:
They were far too paralyzed by the points deduction (correct?) and next season they will try to do better. The pain is double, since this performance makes Inter the winners of the MickeyMouseScudetto.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Most of us (Juventini) have a feeling that we are going to be from the top contenders, if not for the Scudetto so for one of the Champions League places. But when I watch Serie A or EPL, my heart rate increases as I'm afraid from the worst scenarios to take place. I don't know, I really am confused. :shifty:

:agree:
They were far too paralyzed by the points deduction (correct?) and next season they will try to do better. The pain is double, since this performance makes Inter the winners of the MickeyMouseScudetto.
Word. :tup:

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Corriere dello Sport:
"Juve, Bianchi with Eto’o – The Bianconeri start a negotiation for the Reggina striker who has already scored 12 times this season."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)