More players for next season . (94 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think the club needs to buy a really good creative player to replace nedved. nedved is a champion but i dont think he can start and last every game. next season he should be the super sub as he is very versitile and can play on both wings and as a playmaker if need be.

as for the DM, zanetti, marchisio, paro and tacchinardi would be more than wnough for the DM. we are not playing europe and those players are good enough as DM, provided the club has that playmaker on the field.

the team needs to fix the centre back situation and the creative department in midfield. everything else is a want rather than a need.

Nedved17

Jul 16, 2006
Luisão - Miccoli Swap Deal In Progress? According to Portuguese sports daily ‘A Bola’ (The Ball) there could be a swap deal in the works that would see Benfica accept Juventus striker Fabrizio Miccoli in exchange for centre-back Luisão next season.

Both men are currently in the service of Benfica, Luisão having been bought from Brazilian club Cruzeiro by the Portuguese Encarnados in 2003 and Miccoli having arrived after falling out with the former Juve hierarchy and being loaned to Benfica in 2005.

It’s no secret that Deschamps is eager to count on the towering Brazilian back as a defensive pillar of a reborn Vecchia Signora that should make a re-appearance in Serie A next season – always assuming the Italian management can exhibit fair play.

Benfica are loathe to admit it, but they know that the coveted centre-back – now a regular in Brazil call-ups and widely seen as the replacement for an ageing Lúcio in a couple of years time – will be targeted for next season and may well leave Da Luz.

The Italian, for his part, has settled well in Lisbon and is already a firm fan favourite despite his stay so far having been plagued by injuries. The 'Little Bombardier' has mentioned on more than one occasion that he's very happy to stay in the Portuguese capital but Juve have the final word.

goal.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Juve, great deals: Grygera and Gilberto Silva

According to Tuttosport, Brazilian midfielder Gilberto Silva (for whom Arsenal want 7.5 million euros), is set to accept Juventus’s offer. The bianconeri are also close to signing Frings.

Meanwhile, Czech defender Grygera has passed medical tests and will join from Ajax in June on a free transfer. :smoke:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Gilberto Silva is a good replacement for Emerson IMO. From the beggining of transfer rumours Badass Devil has not been satisfied with one player. I think something is wrong with him. :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Gilberto Silva is a good replacement for Emerson IMO. From the beggining of transfer rumours Badass Devil has not been satisfied with one player. I think something is wrong with him. :D
no, its just after all this talk of exciting midfielders and we end up with as dull as gilberto silva, and ffs hes 30, i cant see what he can offer at his age. he was a player we almost got b4 he went to arsenal, but now? id sooner have gone for sissoko

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I don´t really care about how old is a DM. Gilberto is good in that position and he will offer us stability. Add to that he is cheap. What is really important for me is to get relatively young perspective creative midfielder who can make the difference instead of another DM.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I don´t really care about how old is a DM. Gilberto is good in that position and he will offer us stability. Add to that he is cheap. What is really important for me is to get relatively young perspective creative midfielder who can make the difference instead of another DM.
we said the same thing about vieira, great deal of good he offered us, gilberto will be at inter 2 seasons time, trust me

Feb 7, 2007
IMO i knew it from the begining... our md was horrible because we had do dmc vieira wasnt good in creating the game and passing good passes to the attackers ... on the other hand emo was only good as a defensive player .... so we waited from camoranesi and pavel to do the attacking game for dp and treze... i think that we must bring a more creative player in the midfield a player like ronaldinho or gerrard or pirlo and there are much more players like them :)

Feb 7, 2007
IMO Andrea pirlo is the unique in his position for me he is the best... it is a dream if he ever comes to juve he is so creative he can pass tha ball from 5 to 45 meters... he is incredible ....just remember what he had done at the WC

Feb 7, 2007
do you think he can deal with gatuso i don't think so ... can he deal with vieira or pirlo or emerson ? he is still young and have to do a lot to reach them... i think we need a more experienced md for serie a bring back our old EDGAR DAVIDS ... damnn he was so strong and powerfull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)