More players for next season . (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
This is shame,how we lose gladstone(20 years old kid in brazil national team) for nothing?!?!

he could be first eleven player for this season

at least he is better than piccolo,isn't he??

Criscito-Gladstone would be our next generation defenders
you're right
Gladstone and Criscito should be great, in the future but not in the 2007/2008 season

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
It's a great movie with will ferrell.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that guy is so fucking funny

What´s "anchorman" ?
Anchorman or a news presenter is, broadly speaking, a person that presents a news show on television, radio or the Internet. The term is not commonly used by people in the industry as they tend to use more descriptive, and sometimes country-specific, terms. Examples include "newsreader", "newscaster", and "news anchor".:smoke:

Inara

Dec 14, 2006
Oh no, I hope not.

Tiago as a replacement for Emerson is not a good idea, at least not if DD is trying to get him as a DM. Tiago is a creative player, who is great at passing with an eye for the goal - however, defensively, I don't think he's that great.

The reason Tiago plays so much better for Lyon than he does for the Portugal NT or he did for Chelsea is because at Lyon, he's allowed license to roam forward with Juninho, leaving Lyon's real DM (Toulalan, Diarra) to do the dirty work. Lyon's 4-3-3 suits him. Tiago can play as a DM occasionally, but when he does, Lyon's attacking edge is dulled a bit.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Oh no, I hope not.

Tiago as a replacement for Emerson is not a good idea, at least not if DD is trying to get him as a DM. Tiago is a creative player, who is great at passing with an eye for the goal - however, defensively, I don't think he's that great.

The reason Tiago plays so much better for Lyon than he does for the Portugal NT or he did for Chelsea is because at Lyon, he's allowed license to roam forward with Juninho, leaving Lyon's real DM (Toulalan, Diarra) to do the dirty work. Lyon's 4-3-3 suits him. Tiago can play as a DM occasionally, but when he does, Lyon's attacking edge is dulled a bit.
That's true, however Tiago as a partner for Zanetti or another defensive midfielder we would happen to buy would great in my opinion. I've always been a fan of Tiago and I believe in Italy, along with the guy to do the dirty work as you said, he would probably excel.

Camoranesi - Gilberto - Tiago - Nedved looks very nice to me.

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
That's true, however Tiago as a partner for Zanetti or another defensive midfielder we would happen to buy would great in my opinion. I've always been a fan of Tiago and I believe in Italy, along with the guy to do the dirty work as you said, he would probably excel.

Camoranesi - Gilberto - Tiago - Nedved looks very nice to me.
:agree:

Jul 2, 2006
We will buy only 1 defensive midfielder %100

I think he will be Rio Mavuba

our plan

Keep Del Piero-Trezeguet-Nedved-Camoranesi-Buffon-Chiellini-Zanetti or Paro

2 new dc(Heinze,Givet,Metzelder)
1 new dmc

3-4 free transfer

Grygera,Salihamidzic and 2 more players

my formation

Buffon

Grygera-Barzagli-?-Chiellini

Camoranesi-Paro-Mavuba-Nedved

Trezeguet-Del Piero

Mirante
Balzaretti
Criscito
Boumsong
Zanetti
Marchionni
Salihamidzic
Bojinov
Palladino

De Ceglie,Maniero,Paolucci,Marchisio send loan to siena or another average team

They must play together,because they must learn teamwork

Inara

Dec 14, 2006
Camoranesi - Gilberto - Tiago - Nedved looks nice, and I think Tiago will fill in quite nicely. I've been following him since his Benfica days, and I think he's class, and a real team player. I saw the Lyon-Lens game a few months ago, and I remember he selflessly stepped back and allowed Juninho to make the goal, though Tiago could have done it as well. He's well-liked by his teammates, and he's one of those guys who doesn't need to be the center of attention. For him, it's all about playing good football.

Two hurdles though. First of all, Tiago's very comfortable at Lyon. He fits in really well with the Brazillian clan at Lyon (Juni, Fred, Cris, Cacapa, and at Chelsea, he had Ferreira and Carvalho), and he's guaranteed to be a starter, as well as CL competition (with a good chance at winning). Money isn't important to him - he left Chelsea because of lack of playing time, though Mourinho wanted to keep him. And unlike many others, he doesn't consider playing in the French league a step down. He really enjoys it there.

So for him to leave all that behind, he has to love Juve or love the challenge - the second might appeal to him, I think.

The second problem is the cost. Juventus is going to have to shell out quite a bit of money for Tiago. He may not be worth as much as Aulas will demand, but Lyon don't need the money, so they are in a position to bargain - and they are also happy with Tiago, so they will want to keep him. Since they no longer want Trez, Camo, or any Juve player, there aren't any potential bargaining tools. Coupled with DD's refusal to discuss Trez's transfer (which irked the Lyon staff), it's going to be pretty complicated.

But Tiago in a Juve jersey...:agree: :agree: :agree:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
We will buy only 1 defensive midfielder %100

I think he will be Rio Mavuba

our plan

Keep Del Piero-Trezeguet-Nedved-Camoranesi-Buffon-Chiellini-Zanetti or Paro

2 new dc(Heinze,Givet,Metzelder)
1 new dmc

3-4 free transfer

Grygera,Salihamidzic and 2 more players

my formation

Buffon

Grygera-Barzagli-?-Chiellini

Camoranesi-Paro-Mavuba-Nedved

Trezeguet-Del Piero

Mirante
Balzaretti
Criscito
Boumsong
Zanetti
Marchionni
Salihamidzic
Bojinov
Palladino

De Ceglie,Maniero,Paolucci,Marchisio send loan to siena or another average team

They must play together,because they must learn teamwork

Trez will be sold, DP and Paro won't be starters. Boji is not in Juve/DD's plans

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

I think Didi will keep on starting Alex next season as long as he's on form..

Getting both Tiago and Xavi would nice. :eyebrows:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Can he be on form more than 2 games in a row though? Especially one year older. We should do everything to get Saviola and re-sign DP, cut his wages and give him the Juve Presidency when he retires.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

Yeh, I know, but he's not planning to retire soon, at least not the next 3 seasons for sure. Though in two years, I dont see him starting at all..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)