More players for next season . (60 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
ppl, leave faty alone, we have Criscito, a much better one
I suspect it is Juve who left Faty rather than Faty backtracking. Considering we need a very competitive and "big name" type of squad to lure in both fans and sponsors not to mention becoming competitive, I see Juve as leaving the mediocres and going for the bigger certainties.
How can Faty compete for a place with perhaps Barzagli or the recently mentioned Metzelder?

Juventus board have taken our champions theats seriously. Now is the time to decide . either plunge deep and take the risks, or swim slowly but financially more secure.

I guess we all know which option our board took. It will be a rather exciting off season this summer.

I still havent made up my mind whether I'd go for selling our stars namely Trez and Camo to really overhaul our team. Or just add the few good players in midfield and defence.

obviously I'd prefer the second but Im not quite sure how much money we can spend without having to sell anybody. A free metzelder and Pizzaro sounds really good to sacrifice Trez and use his money for Barzagli or a complete midfielder.

Jan 7, 2007
I suspect it is Juve who left Faty rather than Faty backtracking. Considering we need a very competitive and "big name" type of squad to lure in both fans and sponsors not to mention becoming competitive, I see Juve as leaving the mediocres and going for the bigger certainties.
How can Faty compete for a place with perhaps Barzagli or the recently mentioned Metzelder?

Juventus board have taken our champions theats seriously. Now is the time to decide . either plunge deep and take the risks, or swim slowly but financially more secure.

I guess we all know which option our board took. It will be a rather exciting off season this summer.

I still havent made up my mind whether I'd go for selling our stars namely Trez and Camo to really overhaul our team. Or just add the few good players in midfield and defence.

obviously I'd prefer the second but Im not quite sure how much money we can spend without having to sell anybody. A free metzelder and Pizzaro sounds really good to sacrifice Trez and use his money for Barzagli or a complete midfielder.
I think Trez is gone. He's being linked with most of our big moves... or our rumors anyways. And yes, we'll probably see Juve swapping one of our stars to obtain other ones. I think Camo is going to stay though... he sounds more committed to the club now. The time is now to deal Trez though... he's 33 and this is probably the highest his value will get before it starts to decline.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I don't think paro will ! Great passes great vision. It would be silly to bench him . IN addition he has already a Serie A experience. Zaneeti + paro for next season !
Zanetti-Paro, hmmm.... not exactly the winning duo for Serie A.....

We need a leader.

Baggio93

Jan 22, 2004
klose is okay, but maybe the most overrated striker in europe these days, Werder plays the game suited for him, I think we should really try keeping trez as he and DP are producing still. We should get some quicker players instead for the left and right side (if camo goes) and play Nedved more in the middle.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
klose is okay, but maybe the most overrated striker in europe these days, Werder plays the game suited for him, I think we should really try keeping trez as he and DP are producing still. We should get some quicker players instead for the left and right side (if camo goes) and play Nedved more in the middle.
Klose is everything but overrated.

German players are not good for serie A. we need someone like maschelano from westham in the midfield.
I also dont understand why all this focus on the midfield when we should be focussing on the deffence. Juve have always had a great deffence, thats how we always win.
The defense is in the first plan, but if you look closely, Juventus doesn´t have much depth in the midfield, are you telling us that midfield is not important?

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Klose is everything but overrated.

If we can get Pizzaro, it'd be great!

The defense is in the first plan, but if you look closely, Juventus doesn´t have much depth in the midfield, are you telling us that midfield is not important?
we need to strengthen our defence and midfield :agree:

Alex66

Jul 14, 2006
I think Trez is gone. He's being linked with most of our big moves... or our rumors anyways. And yes, we'll probably see Juve swapping one of our stars to obtain other ones. I think Camo is going to stay though... he sounds more committed to the club now. The time is now to deal Trez though... he's 33 and this is probably the highest his value will get before it starts to decline.
:disagree: noone can replace him! And everybody says that hes getting older, but DP is 32 and can play max 2 seasons on top level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)