More players for next season . (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Do not take this for granted, he is maybe not so sure about our future plan.

Besides he maybe loves his club more after all or he was promised a better contract from Rennes.

Who cares anyway, he is not worth all the noise...

Buy on AliExpress.com

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
Klose, Grygera e Mavuba: Ora tutti vogliono la Juve

10:20 del 22 gennaio

Non solo Grygera e Klose, anche il centrocampista francese Rio Mavuba del Bordeaux ha espresso la volontà di andare alla Juventus.
In bianconero può arrivare subito dall'Udinese il difensore Natali.
Intanto l'attaccante dell'Uruguay Under 20, Cavani confessa: "Sogno l'Italia, difficile scegliere fra Juve, Inter e Milan".

calciomercato.com
english pls...^^

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
let's summarize dominic ,
We have delpiero ( ageing now ), trezeguet , palladino and zalayeta.
I don't see here the required quality to compete in serie A.
DO U ?
Trezeguet and Klose are too similar, it'd be better if we'd get someone, if Trez stays, with different qualities from Trezeguet.

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
let's summarize dominic ,
We have delpiero ( ageing now ), trezeguet , palladino and zalayeta.
I don't see here the required quality to compete in serie A.
DO U ?

I agree, but we have to set priorities, since we don't have massive cash. And in my opinion it is more important to spend money on central defence and central midfield. I think we can live with these strikers for one more season.

Jan 14, 2007
Several names of strikers have been mentionned the last weeks, but does Juve need to buy a new striker? We have several strikers, a few of them don't play very much. That's the reason Bojinov is not very happy at the time, and he'll be leaving in June I guess. But does anyone knows Miccoli is still owned by Juve? He needs to get his chance in the team, he's a God in Lisbon! If Trez stays, our front line is Del Piero-Trezeguet, do you really think people like Klose would like to sit on the bench? Or Trez, or Del Piero? Certainly not the last one, please not! What we have now is good, Del Piero is getting older but he's in great shape. Klose (or another big name) can only come if Trez leaves, and Miccoli as third striker instead of Bojinov. I think we're good in front, we better think of reinforcements in the midfield and defence.
But there's also another question: what do we do with the players who played with us in B, they're our heroes, remember? Is it good to put them aside, though we need to be stronger next season? It feels a little like: "thank you for helping us out of trouble, byebye!", not?

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
But does anyone knows Miccoli is still owned by Juve?
As far as I remember he even extended his contract recently.

But there's also another question: what do we do with the players who played with us in B, they're our heroes, remember? Is it good to put them aside, though we need to be stronger next season? It feels a little like: "thank you for helping us out of trouble, byebye!", not?
Some will leave due to age (Giannichedda, maybe Birindelli) and guys like Legro and Tudor haven't done much so far. Some of the youngsters on the bench (De Ceglie, Marchisio) might be loaned out and some will be substitutes (Paro, Palladino). I think that's ok.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
As far as I remember he even extended his contract recently.

Some will leave due to age (Giannichedda, maybe Birindelli) and guys like Legro and Tudor haven't done much so far. Some of the youngsters on the bench (De Ceglie, Marchisio) might be loaned out and some will be substitutes (Paro, Palladino). I think that's ok.
I don't think paro will ! Great passes great vision. It would be silly to bench him . IN addition he has already a Serie A experience. Zaneeti + paro for next season !

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Moeller offers Juve advice
Monday 22 January, 2007
Andy Moeller has urged former club Juventus to strengthen their squad by shopping in Germany over the summer.

The Old Lady have been linked with numerous Bundesliga players, ahead of their expected return to Serie A, and Moeller is a fan of all three names associated.

Although the midfielder – who appeared for the club between 1992 and 1994 – rates Miroslav Klose and Dortmund stopper Christoph Metzelder, he thinks a certain Bayern hitman is of more interest.

“Claudio Pizarro is a player to keep your eye on,” said the Coach of Third Division outfit Viktoria Aschaffenburg.

“He’s not wanted by as many clubs as Klose, but I think he is just as good as the Werder Bremen player.

“His contract is about to expire and if I had to pick one player for Juve then I would put forward his name.”

The ex-German international, who is currently in Turin watching and learning from the training sessions of boss Didier Deschamps, also spoke highly of two of Germany’s best players at the World Cup.

“Klose (pictured) is the best and strongest Germany player around right now,” added the Euro ’96 winner. “However, he’s being chased by a lot of clubs.

“He’s recently received offers from all over Europe, not just from Spain and England. He’s a great champion, but it won’t be easy for Juve to convince him to sign for them.

“Metzelder is also out of contract soon and he has shown his value at Borussia for the last seven years.

“He had a great World Cup and he would certainly be very useful for Juventus. I think he wants a fresh challenge and I believe he is suitable for Italian football.

“He is a player who I would not let slip through my fingers.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)