More players for next season . (67 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
Any know something about a Peter Crouch rumour ive heard, sometimes ago? Maby he is an Englishmen too, but he is really showing improvement, but anyway...... Would like to see Klose, more than Crouch in the Juve jersey :)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Any know something about a Peter Crouch rumour ive heard, sometimes ago? Maby he is an Englishmen too, but he is really showing improvement, but anyway...... Would like to see Klose, more than Crouch in the Juve jersey :)
The best option is to keep Trezegol....the best finisher on earth :smoke:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Gerrard?? what those journalists were thinking?
Lampard would have been a more realistic rumor now,
were they drunk?
Spielberg should find+hire them if he ever runs out of ideas...

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Rennes stopper Jacques Faty looks set to snub a move to Juventus after backtracking on his latest comments.
The 22-year-old defender is contracted to the Ligue 1 side until June 2007 and had recently declared that he was set to move to Turin in June.
“I have decided to take into consideration Rennes’ offer of a renewal – that is my first choice,” explained the player.
“I spoke with the management and I am now waiting to meet with the Coach. I would like to play more and be offered an interesting deal.
“I am fond of this club even if we are going through a difficult period. In any case, I will not leave in January,” concluded the Frenchman.
Juventus are also reportedly interested in Uruguayan striker Edison Cavani, who is seen by some as the new Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
“Cavani is an excellent player and we like him very much,” confirmed sporting director Alessio Secco.
“The problem is that we are not the only club who has sent observers in Paraguay [where Cavani is currently playing the U-20 South-American Championship].
“Several other Italian sides, including Milan, have eyed the player as well as various English clubs,” added the Bianconero.
The 19-year-old Cavani, who helped Danubio Montevideo win the Apertura tournament by scoring 13 goals, stated that he would be delighted to move to Italy.
“Juve, Inter and Milan are all strong sides, but I now must focus on my national team. In any case, I have Italian origins and I will soon have an EU passport.
“The Italian League is the best one in the world, it would be a dream to play there,” concluded Cavani.
Channel4:smoke:

Jul 2, 2006
Rennes stopper Jacques Faty looks set to snub a move to Juventus after backtracking on his latest comments.
The 22-year-old defender is contracted to the Ligue 1 side until June 2007 and had recently declared that he was set to move to Turin in June.
“I have decided to take into consideration Rennes’ offer of a renewal – that is my first choice,” explained the player.
“I spoke with the management and I am now waiting to meet with the Coach. I would like to play more and be offered an interesting deal.
“I am fond of this club even if we are going through a difficult period. In any case, I will not leave in January,” concluded the Frenchman.
Juventus are also reportedly interested in Uruguayan striker Edison Cavani, who is seen by some as the new Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
“Cavani is an excellent player and we like him very much,” confirmed sporting director Alessio Secco.
“The problem is that we are not the only club who has sent observers in Paraguay [where Cavani is currently playing the U-20 South-American Championship].
“Several other Italian sides, including Milan, have eyed the player as well as various English clubs,” added the Bianconero.
The 19-year-old Cavani, who helped Danubio Montevideo win the Apertura tournament by scoring 13 goals, stated that he would be delighted to move to Italy.
“Juve, Inter and Milan are all strong sides, but I now must focus on my national team. In any case, I have Italian origins and I will soon have an EU passport.
“The Italian League is the best one in the world, it would be a dream to play there,” concluded Cavani.
Channel4:smoke:
wtf!!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Yeah, Faty won´t join Juventus after all and the papers already saw him in Juventus jersey :rolleyes:

The same case is with Klose and Saviola, the only official transfers for now are Grygera and Salihamidzic.

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
Faty won't go to juventus? it's not our loss, but his.
wtf this guy is thinking of, we are the one of the greatest club all the time
and now we just suffer a little bit and we definitely can come back to the top
he should thanks the god for being linked with Juventus
ok, now he doesn't want to come and stay at a small club
don't you all think he's stupid?
we can certainly find another player to buy, and he's difficult to have an opportunity to being lniked with a great club anymore~

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I think that he may reconsider our offer in the summer if we will still be interested.

He only said he does not want to leave Rennes in the winter.

It seems that Juventus contract offer was not too tempting, if it was offered in the first place.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I think that he may reconsider our offer in the summer if we will still be interested.

He only said he does not want to leave Rennes in the winter.

It seems that Juventus contract offer was not too tempting, if it was offered in the first place.
Dont forget that he isnt a proven player yet!!! :smoke:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Faty probably said it so he won`t lose his place in the team or similar reasons
I can`t believe a player who plays for a middle class club would turn down Juve without a good reason

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Klose, Grygera e Mavuba: Ora tutti vogliono la Juve

10:20 del 22 gennaio

Non solo Grygera e Klose, anche il centrocampista francese Rio Mavuba del Bordeaux ha espresso la volontà di andare alla Juventus.
In bianconero può arrivare subito dall'Udinese il difensore Natali.
Intanto l'attaccante dell'Uruguay Under 20, Cavani confessa: "Sogno l'Italia, difficile scegliere fra Juve, Inter e Milan".

calciomercato.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)