More players for next season . (60 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Del Piero can't be our main striker next season. And when he plays, he should not be behind the strikers, but as a supportive striker or on the left in a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1.
Saviola for free and Klose if Trezeguet goes would be great. But the ideal replacer is Gilardino, maybe if Milan wanna swap? DP and Gilardino plays great together in Azzurri.

Buy on AliExpress.com

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Del Piero can't be our main striker next season. And when he plays, he should not be behind the strikers, but as a supportive striker or on the left in a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1.
Saviola for free and Klose if Trezeguet goes would be great. But the ideal replacer is Gilardino, maybe if Milan wanna swap? DP and Gilardino plays great together in Azzurri.
:agree: bring Robinho :D he is DP's heir :smoke:

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
And we can forget about heinze on free:

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has scotched rumours that Gabriel Heinze could be on his way out of Old Trafford during the transfer window.

Heinze has lost his first-team place to Patrice Evra this season, but the Red Devils boss insists the Argentina international defender is still very much part of his plans.

Asked if the 28-year-old would be remaining at United, Ferguson responded: "Absolutely, of course.

"I can never determine between truth and fact in newspapers. One paper said his contract finishes in June. That's wrong, it ends in 2009.

"When I read that I immediately went diving for my file. I was sure that wasn't right."

Heinze had been linked with a £5million move to Tottenham after making just nine Premiership appearances this season.

Meanwhile, Ferguson has called for concentration ahead of Sunday's showdown with Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium.

He added: "Every game is important for us now and we want to navigate this match with Arsenal successfully.

"The form of our team has been excellent and hopefully we can reach that level on Sunday."

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
So Criscito wants to play with Genoa next season despite the fact that Juventus have now secured 100% ownership. Can someone explain why he thinks this is good for him rather than wearing the black and white?

Jul 23, 2006
Domenico Criscito has revealed that he wants to remain at Genoa next season despite signing for Juventus this week.

“I have made it clear in the past few months that I would like to stay at Genoa and I hope I will be able to do so for another year,” said the Napoli-born player to newspaper Secolo XIX.

The 20-year-old started his career in the Grifoni youth system before being signed in a co-ownership deal with the Old Lady.

But after impressing in Serie B this term – two goals in 16 games – the defender has been signed outright by the Italian giants, even if he will definitely stay in Genoa until the summer.

“President Enrico Preziosi asked me to sign a contract for Juventus and that is what I did,” added the Rossoblu stopper.

According to Preziosi, the Bianconeri have agreed to hand over £5.3m for Criscito, plus the co-ownership of Andrea Masiello and Abdoulay Konko, who currently plays for Siena.

Juve’s sporting director Alessio Secco had this week confirmed the club’s interest in the youngster for the future.

“We would like him back for our defensive plans,” he noted. “If that happens then he will stay and he will not be included in any future swap deal.”

Meanwhile, reports in Italy suggest that the Old Lady are also interested in netting Christoph Metzelder of Borussia Dortmund on a free.

The German international’s contract with the Bundesliga side expires at the end of term, but the 26-year-old demands a £2.5m a season wage which Juve are unwilling to match.

The Bianconeri are strengthening the squad in view of their likely return to Serie A and have already captured Zdenek Grygera from Ajax and Hasan Salihamidzic of Bayern Munich.

Rumours suggest that they have also reached an agreement with Barcelona attacker Javier Saviola.

5.3m £ and the co-ownership of two players:disagree:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
£5.3m + 50% of Masiello and Konko just for the other half of Criscito????
WOW we could sign Nesta instead!
The most hilarious thing is, that the kid doesnt want to join us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)